Thread: Propecia?

mkv213 is offline Member

Propecia?

Is propecia only available by script or can you buy it off the internet? If so can anybody help me out with a link or something?

Also, Test, EQ, and Tren are all pretty bad for causing baldness right?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    tren is supposedly bad, im prone to mpb but tren didnt cue ball me.... others I not sure of, check the profiles

here is a link to buy it online http://anabolicreview-research.com/s...products_id=44

and remember the recommended dose is 1mg a day so that dose of 1ml is 5mg's can be cut down and its a rediculous price savings as opposed to doc script written stuff

icedudez is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    tren is supposedly bad, im prone to mpb but tren didnt cue ball me.... others I not sure of, check the profiles

here is a link to buy it online http://anabolicreview-research.com/s...products_id=44

and remember the recommended dose is 1mg a day so that dose of 1ml is 5mg's can be cut down and its a rediculous price savings as opposed to doc script written stuff
    do u only use this from ur start of cycle to the end? is it effective?

mkv213 is offline Member
    Cool

Thanks Dally

John88Test is offline Member
    you have to stay on finesteride (propecia) if you want to keep your hair...if you discontinue use it will fall out again...i use duesteride...a more powerful version of finesteride that blocks over 90% of DHT as opposed to only %70 with finesteride...it is not available to help with MPB in the U.S. yet but will hopefully be approved next may...good luck...the duesteride truly does work...

Thread Information