Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Davidfaith is offline New Member
    I hope this is not a stupid question but how do you avoid from hitting a vein? If you inject into the glute is their a recommeded way to do it? I'm a newbie so bare with me.

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    good

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    I put a mL of deca into a vein and then .5mL of sustanon into a vein after that. did the deca shot..forgot to aspirate ., started up my sust shot and b4 i poked started coughing real bad.. just thought hey im sick whadda ya know. did the sust shot...then remebered i didnt aspirate on either. ripped the needle out. blood shot everywhere. it was fun.
    umm got the sweats. started weeezing real bad. light headed. felt pretty weird. after that its like i did a gram of coke. i was pumped the hole day.

Spyder is offline Member
    So how does the juice actually work, once it's shot into the muscle? I would understand how substances that are injected directly through the bloodstream actually work, but could someone enlighten me on how a compound like Test would work when shot into a muscle.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i injected myself 1st time straight into a vein in my ass and i was shaking so hard that the needle while in my ass went in every possible direction and one i pulled out my ass squirted blood harder than my dick busting.

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    So how does the juice actually work, once it's shot into the muscle? I would understand how substances that are injected directly through the bloodstream actually work, but could someone enlighten me on how a compound like Test would work when shot into a muscle.

its into the muscle so it doesnt go straight to the heart and lungs via the veins. so into the muscle it is absorbed and spread out into the bloodstream over a matter of time. all of the blood capilleries absorb it and direct it through the body slowly rather then instantaniously..aka...killing you.

am i correct or completely retarted?

donmega is offline Associate Member
    I had a problem with hitting veins with shorter needles or when only putting them in about 1"

you should inject damn near the whole needle and it should be about 1.5" long for the glutes.

Im sure some will remember my first I hit a vein post on here not long ago, i always aspirate so i cought it and the blood actually fills the needles rather quickly when you do hit one.

I hit a vein 3 times in one day since and finally figured out it was because I took someones advice on here about only puttin the pin in 1" and that was the problem

Now I can feel the needle pierce through them 30% of my injections but i dont worry because I know I am going past them.

If your injecting and you feel a pinch like you just put the needle in again but its already half in then dont stop, give it a lil push and it will go through and then aspirate.

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    also it all depends on where your vein is? everyone is different. some are deeper than others.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    my 1st ever shot of winny went into my delt..as soon as i pushed on it i felt it like dripping down my arm into my forearm ind my hands weirdest feeling ever..about 20sec late grossest taste in my mouth...thought i was weird..but couldnt move it for 4 days i mean not even 10lbs it just wouldnt move it felt like cement so i drank it

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donmega
    Now I can feel the needle pierce through them 30% of my injections but i dont worry because I know I am going past them.

If your injecting and you feel a pinch like you just put the needle in again but its already half in then dont stop, give it a lil push and it will go through and then aspirate.
    ive heard people here say the same thing about the vein and they say there so good at injecting if they start to feel that pinch on the vein they work the needle around it, i dont see how thats possible

.. anybody ever do this?
    ~DV~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    wOw..SOUNDS SCARY ..BUT YOU ASPIRATED WHY DID YOU GET LIKE THAT?
    Not sure bro. I think i may have "nicked" a vein or something.

Proximo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike
    i tried like 6 times in 10 min and hit a vein every time, talk about bad luck, i got so pissed that i just drank it<winny>.
    my heart felt like it was gonna explode.
    tHAT REALLY BLOWS BRO!

masshole24 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    Hey bro quick question who usually gives ya shot at the docs office? Also a Nurse Practitioner is basically a doc he can prescribe meds and own their own practices.
    thats true my nurse is a nurse practitioner and she prescribe and diagnose just the same as a doctor, just without the doctors liability.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information