Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tattoomike is offline Associate Member

WHAT IS THE WORST HORROR STORIES FROM INJECTING INTO A VEIN(your stories)

i tried like 6 times in 10 min and hit a vein every time, talk about bad luck, i got so pissed that i just drank it<winny>.
    my heart felt like it was gonna explode.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have a friend that we call tattoomike, he has done most of the tats on P.O.D.

JohnnyB

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I have a friend that we call tattoomike, he has done most of the tats on P.O.D.

JohnnyB
    that's cool, but does it have to do with the question just asked??

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i injected myself 1st time straight into a vein in my ass and i was shaking so hard that the needle while in my ass went in every possible direction and one i pulled out my ass squirted blood harder than my dick busting.

very graphic, has anyone ever put winny in by accident, would it be worse than test, whenever i go through a vein, i sweat like crazy and my heart pounds

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    umm could clog and cause death but thats no biggy right

anyone else?

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I think I went through one a while back, I was shootin my a$$ and after I was done my leg started shaking and I started sweating heavily. (Sust)

I aspirated and saw nothing but it did feel like I hurt something..

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    One time while sticking my delt, I nearly fainted, got real lightheaded and dizzy really fast. Sat down, finished the push, and had a pretty good cough for a few hours. I didn't aspirate . It was one of my first times. Ever since, I aspiriated every single time and only one other time I pulled back blood. restuck and was good. Nothing too exciting.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    I think the talk on injecting in a vein is overrated. I get my shots from a nurse practitioner and he said people blow it up to be a bigger deal than what it is.

my doc said u can die

Spyder is offline Member
    Yep, you can die, and very quickly indeed.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    I think the talk on injecting in a vein is overrated. I get my shots from a nurse practitioner and he said people blow it up to be a bigger deal than what it is.
    What the hell does a nurse practitioner know.. i think i'll listen to the doc.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    First of all.....
    I'm guessing most people who have injected "Into" a vein, actually just pierced a vein, think about how far your going in, its unlikely that a vein will be right where your needle stops, of course it is possible. And it would probably still mess sh*t up.. Anyway one time i Pierced/injected into a vein (Test E), I felt like a testosterone filled animal, a vicious ass animal lol it was insane, i was worried about it though.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    What causes death not just hitting a vein right, only getting air in the vein or juice itself into a vein or are their other ways like hitting a nerve ect?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    What causes death not just hitting a vein right, only getting air in the vein or juice itself into a vein or are their other ways like hitting a nerve ect?
    The oil can go to your heart and effectively stop your heart. That will kill you very quickly. No doubt there are other ways that it can kill you.

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Anyone remember Milos Sarcev injecting a bit of synthoil into a vein and nearly killing himself? Thats gotta hurt. Is there any way of knowing where a vein is on your a$$? I didn't realise there were many there and never took any precautions such as drawing the blood back. So far been no bother but judging by what has been said I'm gonna have to watch it....

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    What the hell does a nurse practitioner know.. i think i'll listen to the doc.
    Hey bro quick question who usually gives ya shot at the docs office? Also a Nurse Practitioner is basically a doc he can prescribe meds and own their own practices.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    As far as I know, the only danger of injecting into a vein is if there's an air bubble in the syringe. I'm pretty sure it's that bubble of air that can stop your heart when it makes it way to the old ticker!

while injecting tren into my quad i neglected to aspirate ... after injection i stood up and almost fell over. i couldnt breath... whenever i took a breath i had this weezing cough. it was almost like my throat was closing up. after 5 minutes of lying down and coughing... it stopped and i was fine.

Spaceboy is offline New Member
    bit off the subject, but what causes you to start coughin an nearly faint?? im just curious, but what if u put a ice pack on b4 u inject, wud dis hav any benefit? coz ur veins an all wud close up smaller, less likely to hit it. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboy
    bit off the subject, but what causes you to start coughin an nearly faint?? im just curious, but what if u put a ice pack on b4 u inject, wud dis hav any benefit? coz ur veins an all wud close up smaller, less likely to hit it. any ideas?
    i was told i hit a vein going to the lungs which caused them to constrict. not sure if this is actually true.

Spaceboy is offline New Member
    sounds painful, id freak out if tat happened me lol

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    As far as I know, the only danger of injecting into a vein is if there's an air bubble in the syringe. I'm pretty sure it's that bubble of air that can stop your heart when it makes it way to the old ticker!
    I read that It would take at least 10cc of air to stop a human heart. I do question how this was determined.

Trafficdodger is offline New Member
    actually I think I read a post by a nurse somewhere that its actually only about 3 cc's of air. But thats still a ton of air, relative to the shot.

i was doing a delt inject and must have hit a vein the the needle started pulsing my heart started racing..... and when i pulled the needle out it bled like a bastard and instantly bumped and bruised up...... yeah never happened before and ive been pin cushioning myself for awhile.....

http://www.steroid.com/inject.php Go to this and you should never hit a raw nerve again!!!

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    ouch

No sh*t gsxxr

thanks guys, its been interesting

scav is offline Junior Member
    Im happy not to have such a story to share, what so ever.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i feel bad for the por sob that has hit a nerve.

i have hit a nerve a couple times now... no real biggie... ached like a toothache and my leg twitched a bit. just pulled out and re-shot...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by p0d0078
    that's cool, but does it have to do with the question just asked??
    Nope but since I don't have a horror story, I figured I start something, but really does your post have anything to do with the question either

JohnnyB

sometimes ill asperate and little air bubbles come out then ill pull back a bit further and hit blood, so i was wonderin if i hadnt pulled back that little bit further, would i be in a vein?and.....sometimes ill do the same and pull back , no blood, then mid shot ill get paranoid and check it again and itll fill with blood, am i just irritating the area by doing that or not pulling back far enough the first time?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    OK OK Enough with the internet hearsay. If you inject an oil based substance directly into a vein a thromboembolism will occur from the oil, this will eventually travel to your lungs and if it does will clog the capillary plexus in your alviolar ducts of your lungs, which could cause death, especially in smokers. It is my experience that 90-95% of the people who think they injected into a vein, either nicked a vein or went through a vein. And for those who say physicians don't aspirate , they are taught to aspirate very fast so as not to cause any more discomfort for the patient than needed...

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    it takes a lot of air into a vien to die..i believe ive ben told upwards of 5cc's..so basically thats not gonna happen while shooting juice..but the oil directly into the vien will probably do somehting bad..but to actually push in and stop directly into a vien where it will only inject into it seems like slim chances

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    No what's even worse? trying to hit a vein with a syringe filled with cocaine, missing the vein and wasting it......... but I don't do that anymore

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    OK OK Enough with the internet hearsay. If you inject an oil based substance directly into a vein a thromboembolism will occur from the oil, this will eventually travel to your lungs and if it does will clog the capillary plexus in your alviolar ducts of your lungs, which could cause death, especially in smokers. It is my experience that 90-95% of the people who think they injected into a vein, either nicked a vein or went through a vein. And for those who say physicians don't aspirate, they are taught to aspirate very fast so as not to cause any more discomfort for the patient than needed...
    what if you knicked a vein or went threw the vein on the way in say like half inch deep, and then pushed the needle the rest of the way in say 1 in deep then aspirated and no blood then injected your gear. would it travel up the hole the pin made to your vein.?

What would happen then?
    ~DV~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I had one nightmare of an injection the other day and am not sure what happened...
    I was injecting into the quads, into the muscle closest to the knee. I had 200mg of EQ and 250mg of test e in the syringe. I use a 23 g 1.5" needle to draw but and i use 25g and 1" to inject, but i forgot to switch them this time!!! What a fuvk up!!!
    The needle wouldnt go in at 1st and i was like "what the fuvk"?!! I had to really push it in..
    I literally had put all of the 1.5" needle into my quad without realising (left a few mm) . I aspirated successfully and finished the injection and i was about to get up when all of a sudden i went extremely dizzy, started sweating like mad, i couldnt breath and i felt like i was extremly drunk. I knew i was going to pass out so i try to make my way to the bathroom but stumbled against the wall.. it was quite scary actually...
    I laid on my bed but it took a good half hour to come round better..
    My quad still hurts now from it... this was 4 days ago...

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I had one nightmare of an injection the other day and am not sure what happened...
    I was injecting into the quads, into the muscle closest to the knee. I had 200mg of EQ and 250mg of test e in the syringe. I use a 23 g 1.5" needle to draw but and i use 25g and 1" to inject, but i forgot to switch them this time!!! What a fuvk up!!!
    The needle wouldnt go in at 1st and i was like "what the fuvk"?!! I had to really push it in..
    I literally had put all of the 1.5" needle into my quad without realising (left a few mm) . I aspirated successfully and finished the injection and i was about to get up when all of a sudden i went extremely dizzy, started sweating like mad, i couldnt breath and i felt like i was extremly drunk. I knew i was going to pass out so i try to make my way to the bathroom but stumbled against the wall.. it was quite scary actually...
    I laid on my bed but it took a good half hour to come round better..
    My quad still hurts now from it... this was 4 days ago...
    wOw..SOUNDS SCARY ..BUT YOU ASPIRATED WHY DID YOU GET LIKE THAT?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information