ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

Depressed - What do i do?

Hey guys i just found out sum fuked up shit with my girl and im gonna end up breaking up with her.. I feel really sad and depressed.. what would u guys recommend i do? (not about her, but just in general)

(dont worry im not suicidal or anything)

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    I have been in your situation at least three times. Its hard to move on, even though everyone tells you it will be ok. Give it time and keep yourself busy. Oh, Im from south Florida too, so many bangin chicks. Go out with your boys to Ocean blvd. for a night and youll move on fast!!

mkv213 is offline Member
    Well bro, I'm sure it'll suck for a while but just remember that life goes on with or with out her. I've been in that situation many times and it always sucks for a few weeks but then you get over it. Try to keep busy to keep your mind off of it. That's really all you can do.

Good luck man

mkv213

mkv213 is offline Member
    And keep in mind, It could always be worse.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    look at the dating tips section of askmen.com ... theres good articles in there I'm SURE you will find a good read...and funny

check it bro.. trust me.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to knock your situation bro, but does it have anything to do with AAS? Are you on cycle? Stay completely away from her when the deed is done, force yourself to go out and be around good friends, and let time work its magic....

DB

Bros really appreciate it.. thanks broz!

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i have a dating tip make sure you rub one out befor you go on a first date

lol!!!! thanks for the tip...

BTW i am on cycle.... Test Eth, Deca , Winny, Dbol

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i have a dating tip make sure you rub one out befor you go on a first date

very important...but try not to rub too hard and break the skin, cause when she's down there "cleansing" and see a tear or cut or god forbid a scab...then you may as well pack up your "baggage" and hit the bricks

use some lubey

(personally I dont do that only cause I wanna be albe to blow the hottest fattest thickest hunks of dump all over er when IM done)

H-Tizz is offline Junior Member
    KEEP BUSY, like anabolicbruce said. Otherwise it will be hard to stop thinking about it. I had a girl for 4yrs and dumped me for some dude she married and now there already divorced. Bitches are crazy not us remember that

you know what sucks... i was just thinking that i was gonna try to keep myself busy in school and shyt... but my summer term ends next week. ill try and just keep busy in the gym...

btw.. i could fuk this girl, she has a kid, and shes lookin for commitment... im lookin for just a fuk.. would u guys feel bad if u fuked a girl like that and left her?

H-Tizz is offline Junior Member
    I was on my first cycle at the time and I think the juice made it extra hard but if you realize that maybe part of the problem then just till yourself that its the juice talking and not you

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    we always get tunnel vision when we are in love, thinking this is the only girl that exists! After experiencing getting f**ked over many times, I realized, I am young and there are millions of beautiful chicks in the world, so I better get busy!!!!

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Keep yoursefl busy bro. Surround yourself with good friends and family and good music. It will take time but you know you are good enough to get through anything. Get out to the gym, the pub, night clubs anything. Enjoy yourself and in time you will be fine. I used to listen a drill sargent in my head telling me "GET THE FVCK UP OFF THE FLOOR AND GET ON WITH IT AND STOP BEING A PUSSY" Good luck dude.

rager is offline Member
    Its hard, but move on and get date other woman FAST !!!!!!!!!! It will get your mind off her and ease the pain. I went through the same shit at one point ad dating totally kept my mind off it and helped move on.. good luck homes

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    I would definately suggest you not come off your cycle until you are over this. Its just too much at one time. speak from experience.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I would roll up a FATTY blunt, call up the boys and head out to the strip club. Its thursday so it'll be good times. just remember bitches come and bitches go

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    yes this sucks, i went through it last year at this time, ruined my summer!!! time heals, my advice is go out, but don't get sloppy drunk, thats when problems happen. i fliped my lid, i was drunk for a month straight, then i went to new orleans through a garbage can across burban street, and spent two days in jail for disorderly conduct, public drunkness etc. etc.(looking back at it, it is funny) i learned alot , no girl is worth that much pain,the pain is temporary, it will only get better. dating willl keep your mind off of things, but it doesn't make it better, until you meet someone who was better than her, it won't feel right, but trust me it will happen, it always does. but until then , keep busy, start banging that other girl you were talking about, and don't commit to anyone person until the rt girl comes around.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    you know what sucks... i was just thinking that i was gonna try to keep myself busy in school and shyt... but my summer term ends next week. ill try and just keep busy in the gym...

btw.. i could fuk this girl, she has a kid, and shes lookin for commitment... im lookin for just a fuk.. would u guys feel bad if u fuked a girl like that and left her?
    not good

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Click link and check this out, now if that dont make you feel good

http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId...bw=200&mt=REAL

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    its not working it takes you there but you must click the jessica link

been there bossman... my solution: F*ck every girl i came in contact with. After about a year of that i found something more in one of the girls i was plowing... now we're engaged and i couldnt be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    been there bossman... my solution: F*ck every girl i came in contact with. After about a year of that i found something more in one of the girls i was plowing... now we're engaged and i couldnt be happier.
    i agree to your solution,it is what i did. glad to here you are happier now. i am convinced it takes a bad break up with a bad person and a bad relationship to teach someone what a good relationship should be like. same thing happened to me, i am getting closer to getting engaged, now. when i look back at the bad relationship i say to myself "what the Fck were you thinking???""painful experience teach very good lessons.

Henz is offline New Member
    Chicks are a dime a dozen...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    my gf just broke up with me last week, while i was already goin through a shitty time, i made a thread and c_bino said this. it really made me feel better, and amped up to go to the gym.

"Now you dont have a gf and its your time, time for just you and nothing else to worry about. Do the things YOU want to do. Workout and use ur sadness/anger to fuel ur workouts, motivate urself by acheiving ur goals. Make urself feel better by training harder and once you are happy you can make someone else happy, than you will find the one you are really meant to be with.
    I took this and never looked back, yes it hurts. But make this YOUR summer..."

also stallion told me "everyone goes through these hard times, its the ones that overcome there sadness and the shitty days that really succeed." or something across those lines. i still think about her alot and still am pissed but i think of these qoutes. hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    my gf just broke up with me last week, while i was already goin through a shitty time, i made a thread and c_bino said this. it really made me feel better, and amped up to go to the gym.

"Now you dont have a gf and its your time, time for just you and nothing else to worry about. Do the things YOU want to do. Workout and use ur sadness/anger to fuel ur workouts, motivate urself by acheiving ur goals. Make urself feel better by training harder and once you are happy you can make someone else happy, than you will find the one you are really meant to be with.

also stallion told me "everyone goes through these hard times, its the ones that overcome there sadness and the shitty days that really succeed." or something across those lines. i still think about her alot and still am pissed but i think of these qoutes. hope it helps
    good advice lucabratzi. keep your head above water,

iloco is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    Don't hurt someone just because someone hurt you. As gay as that sounds, I believe in karma. It came back around to me too many times.

Good luck with your situation. There ARE plenty out there, and you definitely will find one better than her. Especially as it sounds like she was going behind your back. There are plenty of good ones... but yeah, they're all crazy as hell!

GOSOX is offline Junior Member
    dude, my fiance just left me after 3 years. its been 3 months now and im still a mess, i never stress girls like this but we have a 2 year old together so that makes it tough and i now realize i took her for granted and did alot of messed up stuff. i hope someday to fix it with her for our daughter but im just trying to back off for a while. im back on a cycle and hitting the gym harder then ever. it tough man but well get through it, im a depressed mess right now but im looking good again and hopefully will start feeling better soon.

reading some of the comments in here helps, thanks also guys

taylor26 is offline Member
    sorry to hear about that. Definitely hang in there with school and socialize it's the best season...summer.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I suggest Lexapro anti depressant if things get too bad for you!

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Lucabratzi's reply puts it nicely - head up and focus on "me time".

Time heals everything, too - be it good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi

also stallion told me "everyone goes through these hard times, its the ones that overcome there sadness and the shitty days that really succeed." or something across those lines.
    Someone better copyright that or im gonna jack it like the guy that jacked hookers profiles, lol

just kidding.. relax its just a joke!

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry about what happened! I would say try to talk about it and work it out. Just explain everything!! If you guys are meant to be it will work out if not then you will have to move on. Find other things to keep you busy! This is advice that was once given to me bro!

Thread Information