CockedDiesel36 is offline Junior Member

Anyone ever get Sebaceous Cysts???

Hey whats up, just wondering if anyone ever gets any Sebaceous Cysts, while their doing gear?? i think i got one on my back .. its just a white bump, like a white mosquito bite..but been there for like 2 weeks. I had my gf stab that damn thing with a syringe,, and it bled a lot..but after putting alcohol on it ED it has gone down by like 50%.....just wanted to see if anyone else gets em..im just a paranoid bit*h, that thinks everything is gonna kill me..... thanks

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    what exactly is a sebaceous psist

CockedDiesel36 is offline Junior Member
    a Sebaceous Cyst is a skin cyst that forms from blocked oil glands in the skin. They are commonly found on the back, and trunk, but can also be found on other parts of the body.mostly a collection of dead skin and other nasty stuff

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Sebaceous cysts are not dangerous and can usually be ignored. At times, they may become inflamed and tender. Others may grow large and interfere with day-to-day life. In these cases, you can have them surgically removed in a physician's office. Alternatively, small inflamed cysts can be treated by injection of steroid medications.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone ever get Sebaceous Cysts???-plane120x76ani.gif  
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 07-21-2005 at 09:44 PM.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    I have a long history of developing these things. I've had several of them removed for cosmetic reasons, my Dermatologist does it in his office. He injects a Novacaine-like pain killer around the lump, opens it with a scalpel and then squeezes like crazy until all the nasty stuff is out...not the most pleasant procedure in the world but tolerable.

However, last Christmas, in Week # 2 of Front-loading 800mg Deca and 1000 mg of Test E, I had one that was already on my back get infected. It grew to the size of a lemon, was red, sore and as nasty as you can imagine. This time, I had to have an In-Patient surgical procedure done (more complex version than the above) using a variety of "pain killers". They couldn't deaden the pain enough Bro, it was an extremely painful procedure--one that I never want to repeat. My advice to you is to have them removed as they appear. Don't let them stay in place simply because they aren't bothering you right then. Once they get nasty, it's too late and you'll regret not having them removed when they were manageable.

i used to have tons as a teenager... im stuck with some nasty scars as a result. on cycle i get some that usually go away in a month or so. a few times ive stabbed them with a sterililzed pin.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I think Im gonna throw up...

sorry, but I FU cause now I cant eat my grub!

after they are looked after maybe some sort of clean wash cloth or one of those scrubber to get minimize the chances of them brewing up...

ohh gawd .. its comin up!!! YACK

Thread Information