Nolvadex Question

I'm currently taking mega-doses of Nolvadex to get rid of a small case of gyno on my right nip.

I've had it for a few years now, and to be honest I probably need surgery, but recently I thought i'de try out megadoses of Nolvadex.

I'm taking 80-100/day

My question is, what are the health risks of taking nolvadex at these dosages, and how toxic is this stuff?
    I don't feel any side effects whatsoever though.

bump

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    Wow!!!!

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    My question is, what are the health risks of taking nolvadex at these dosages, and how toxic is this stuff?
    I don't feel any side effects whatsoever though.
    Occular toxicity becomes an issue with the use of nolvadex at very high dosages. I remember reading a study where 3 patients, using nolvadex daily developed bluryness in their vision and for two of them it was permanent. So if you notice your vision being affected drop the nolva immediately.

It also will affect your liphid profile, however I do not know what the effect will be at such high dosages. Usually it is actually beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Occular toxicity becomes an issue with the use of nolvadex at very high dosages. I remember reading a study where 3 patients, using nolvadex daily developed bluryness in their vision and for two of them it was permanent. So if you notice your vision being affected drop the nolva immediately.

It also will affect your liphid profile, however I do not know what the effect will be at such high dosages. Usually it is actually beneficial.
    Thanks a lot.

Thread Information