Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143

    Need your opinion on this cycle

    For my next cycle im wanting to bulk so im considering usung the following

    Dec 200mg E3D week 1-12
    Sus 200mg E3D week 1-12
    Dianablol 40mg ED week 1-6
    Nolv
    Clomid

    Let me know your thoughts

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    Joey2ness's Avatar
    Joey2ness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On AR's Forum
    Posts
    570
    I like the deca and sust only

    P.S you can hold the Dianabol

  3. #3
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    I think the dianabol (anabol) will give me a good kick start

  4. #4
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    bump

  5. #5
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    come on guys need your advice!

  6. #6
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM
    For my next cycle im wanting to bulk so im considering usung the following

    Dec 200mg E3D week 1-12
    Sus 200mg E3D week 1-12
    Dianablol 40mg ED week 1-6
    Nolv
    Clomid

    Let me know your thoughts

    Thanks,
    Run the test higher than deca and for @ least one week longer. Make sure you have vit B6 200mg/ED as nolva wont help for that, but nolva will for the test and dbol .

    ~theJuice~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,609
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Run the test higher than deca and for @ least one week longer. Make sure you have vit B6 200mg/ED as nolva wont help for that, but nolva will for the test and dbol .

    ~theJuice~
    I agree...but I would cut the dbol to 4wks.....6 would be a little too stressful on the liver.

  8. #8
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    I agree...but I would cut the dbol to 4wks.....6 would be a little too stressful on the liver.
    Forgot that damn thought I had all of them.

    ~theJuice~

  9. #9
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    in your opinions is this goin to be a good mass gaining cycle.. im gonna try and get some before and after pics sorted.. currently 210lbs @12%bf

  10. #10
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Yes, as long as your diet is good and so is your training. You wont get big if you dont eat enough & train right.

    ~theJuice~

  11. #11
    TonyM's Avatar
    TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    143
    I know who important diet is bro and mines pretty much on track now! thanks for your advice and i`ll let everyone know how i get on (this will be my 3rd cycle)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •