Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I do

15 88.24%
  • I don't

2 11.76%
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Anti-E DURING cycle?

I have heard it is possible that the use of an anti-e can hinder gains, while others say it is better to prevent gyno then to treat it. My quesion is; How many of you either DO use an Anti-E during cycle or think it is a good idea to? And how many don't?

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaragon_1
    I have heard it is possible that the use of an anti-e can hinder gains, while others say it is better to prevent gyno then to treat it. My quesion is; How many of you either DO use an Anti-E during cycle or think it is a good idea to? And how many don't?
    Put it this way..the most it can hinder is 5-10% of your gains. Is that really too much for you to risk gyno, water retention which can lead to high blood pressure and elevated high cholesterol (I think I read something about Nolvadex actually helping to promote the good cholesterol and balance out test which promotes bad cholesterol).

Remember AAS are powerful drugs and if you want to keep healthy so you can do more cycles you need to take every precaution. You may only come out with 15lbs-20lbs of lean mass as opposed to 25-30lbs but atleast you'll be fit and healthy for another cycle.

Just my 2 cents worth
    S

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I am assuming that by you saying "anti-e" you also mean AI's as well. I always make sure to run some AIs when using any compounds that aromatize to prevent any problems.

during cycle i just take vitamine b6! if gyno problem will start during the course i just take 10mg daily novadex and i take always after each course novadex and hcg !!!!

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I started a cycle once and thought ahhh I'm not gonna get gyno!!!!!!!!Guess what after 4 weeks on cycle my right nip hurt like hell, I thought it was a pimple but nope it was gyno!!!!!! Remember gyno is extremly difficult and sometimes impossible to get rid of.......Scary stuff I won't risk it again I take 10 mg of nolva during cycle and do proper pct!!!!!!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    In the words of 01DRAGONSLAYER, better to prevent than to treat gyno.

~theJuice~

Thread Information