furrfish is offline New Member

A time for questions

Anabolic Review Forum Members,

Hello. I am furrfish. I have been reading quite a bit of information regarding steroids and their beneficialness to weightlifters and those wishing to transform their bodies. I am glad to have found a forum to hang my hat in, so to speak.

I am considering starting a short term D-bol cycle. The cycle shall last for six weeks, beginning with a daily intake of 20mg, 30, 40, 40, 30, 20, as weeks progress. When do I take the nolvadex ? I have read that I should take 10mg daily. Is this accurate? I have also read that I should take nolvadex post-cycle, what about during cycle? - and how long afterwards?

I have read in this forum that I should not take d-bol by itself, yet, I do not like needles. If during this six weeks I become a muscle-man, I will highly consider it. Is their another oral that I could take with this one Vs. an injectable. I worry about stacking more than just one because I do not want the added stress on the liver nor do I want gyno, balding, zits...

Not too sure which sites on the net are legit, there are even books that people are trying to sell me when it comes to picking out the legit companies that sell steroids. I am not asking for directions, but have heard a lot about British Dragon, though the web-pages that I surf into on all quote different prices. Most will only deal with you through the mail and wire transfers...probably to never be heard of again after the exchange takes place. Alot of sites claim that they can get me a prescription...how can this work...are there really doctors online that will subscribe this?

Thanks Everybody

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    welcome to ar bro

oral only cycles are crap if your not ready to inject your not ready to cycle

don't tapper any AS that is way old school and will give you more side affect's

I will take your advice. I have also read that only oral is not the way to go. What could you recommend is an injectable?

* - Is there a way I could only have to inject once a week?
    * - What about the nolvadex issue?

Quote Originally Posted by furrfish
    I will take your advice. I have also read that only oral is not the way to go. What could you recommend is an injectable?

* - Is there a way I could only have to inject once a week?
    * - What about the nolvadex issue?
    take test e for 10 week's at 500mg you will get better result's
    you need to shoot this twice a week every 3.5 day's

i alway's take nolva during a cycle but you can just keep it on hand incase of gyno

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...Here's a good guideline.....
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=120894
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

What is test - e? Can I do this cycle using only nolvadex with it?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    .....also, you might want to hit the PCT forum....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information