BigPimpn is offline New Member

EQ dillutes Test?

I heard some rumors from a pretty reputable guy at my gym who competes that Eq dilutes test or something to that nature. I was wondering if anyone else knows or heard of such a thing. This is my first cycle with Eq in it and I must say, Ive not gotten off from the test like I usually do so I can definitely see some sort of truth to this. Just wondering what some of the bros on this board think.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    I haven't heard of eq lessening the effects of test before...I know you can shoot test and eq in the samy syringe to dilute the test so it won't hurt as much.

j martini is offline Member
    I have no idea what he is talking about maybe he doesnt either. All i can think off is he is talking about adding the EQ to the test shot to make it less painfull.

As for your cycle. What was your previous cycle was it test on its own or test combined with deca for example. Because deca will cause you to gain more mass than EQ.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I have no idea what he is talking about maybe he doesnt either. All i can think off is he is talking about adding the EQ to the test shot to make it less painfull.

As for your cycle. What was your previous cycle was it test on its own or test combined with deca for example. Because deca will cause you to gain more mass than EQ.
    yeah dude...like I said...to make it less painful

Thread Information