Rsox420 is offline New Member

Steroid Use in Adolescents

People on this website tell me im too young to start using anabolic roids and i am 18 years old. A kid who played on the football team with me was just 16 and did a cycle of deca and d bol and his size and strength went up drastically. The kid went from putting up like 120 on the bench to 225 in a matter of months. I want to know if there are some real harmful effects associated with the monstrous gains he made, and if indeed i definetly am to young.

Rsox420 is offline New Member

dayam

Would somebody say something????

Unoid is offline Member
    massive compression of his growth plates from heavy weights, completely shut down in your balls, so he'd of lost all his gains if he didn't do a proper post cycle. and during post cycle he can't get around estrogen sides with low test affecting growthplates among other things.

personally I had a smart father who had me wait until I was 18 to even start lifting.
    by 20 I was 220 at 10% bf (200lbs 8% at 18), and now when 22 did my first cycle after starting at 230lbs at 12% naturraly, and I've gained roughly 13lbs lean muscle.

you def need to wait its not worth it be better at football or anything else.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Read this bro: I am 18 years old and I juice

That kid that did Deca & dbol has no idea what he has done to his body. 1st he's going to have a limp d***. When he decides to be intimate with a girl, the girl will laugh b/c he won't be able to get it up. Second he is closing his growth plates, so w/e he was going to grow, now he will be shorter. Thirdly, your body is still producing bucket loads of test naturally! What more would you want? There are many more reasons why anyone you age should NOT do AS.

~theJuice~
    Last edited by thejuiceisloose; 07-22-2005 at 09:21 AM.

randy6969 is offline Member
    it doesnt makeyour dick limp permanently its just temporariy it should return back to normal after PCT or a few weeks after your pct. if it had that bad of permanent side effects you guys wouldnt be doing it anyway. but that cycle sounds more for experienced users. im not saying you should do the juice but 99% of the people will tell you not to on this board. because steriods have been said to be safe if used by fully grown men, not young men , so 23+?
    Last edited by randy6969; 07-22-2005 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    it doesnt makeyour dick limp permanently its just temporariy it should return back to normal after PCT or a few weeks after your pct. if it had that bad of permanent side effects you guys wouldnt be doing it anyway. but that cycle sounds more for experienced users.
    And you think that that kid would be doing PROPER PCT? HA! I dont even see any test in there, therefore indicating no knowledge of what he is doing, including PCT. And if you run deca with Test(which I personally have) I had min. side effects, just a little raise in bp. Nothing else. no limp d***. I never said limp d*** was permanant, but it'll seem like it is, b/c it will last for a looooong time.

~theJuice~

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro read the educational threads - that alone should tell you that 18 is too young - you are producing buckets of test - spend a few years di****g in your training and diet before adding juice to your package of ergogenics

H-Tizz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Read this bro: I am 18 years old and I juice

That kid that did Deca & dbol has no idea what he has done to his body. 1st he's going to have a limp d***. When he decides to be intimate with a girl, the girl will laugh b/c he won't be able to get it up. Second he is closing his growth plates, so w/e he was going to grow, now he will be shorter. Thirdly, your body is still producing bucket loads of test naturally! What more would you want? There are many more reasons why anyone you age should NOT do AS.

~theJuice~
    you cant speak for everyone when talking about limp dick and deca, i did a deca dbol cycle my first time and had no problem. The human body is the most complicated thing in the world and nobody knows exactly how it works especially anybody on this board. Different people react differently

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    And you think that that kid would be doing PROPER PCT? HA! I dont even see any test in there, therefore indicating no knowledge of what he is doing, including PCT.
    Yep, its true. Most kids generally have no clue what they are doing, let alone how it affects their bodys. I seriously doubt he did a proper PCT, which means limp we-we for a while.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    a 16 year old isnt physically or mentally mature enough to take steroids , let alone take them properly. The gains your friend made wouldve came just as easy naturally b/c he is going through puberty and his test levels are extremely high. All he did was shut down his test production and risk permanent long term damage to his body some of which including being on hormone replacement therapy and impotence

taylor26 is offline Member
    Nevertheless, When taking steroids precaution is a must. Research everything you can. I personally think that you should wait until you are much older just because you being so young your body already produces so much testosterone . Keep up with good diets and lifting and within time maybe you will still be considering it.

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    take time to research information out and make sure you know what youre doing, if this is something that you want to do. dont be so fast to jump into things, play it smart and play it safe...

Perfect

Rsox420 I can make the perfect THF(Taylor Hooton Foundation) stack for anyone 21 years of age or younger

WEEK 1-36 Deca 300mg/WEEK
    WEEK 1-36 Anadrol 50mg/ED

Instead regular PCT, we use belts to form a noose around the users neck

Here is the list of some of the people who tried our stack and made it to the THF Hall Of Fame
    http://www.taylorhooton.org/tragedies.asp

As you know our foundation is short on heroes,so please tell all your friends about our THF stack and make sure they try it out!

If you want to reserve a tombstone in our hall of fame
    Contact us
    http://www.taylorhooton.org/contact.asp

Quote Originally Posted by H-Tizz
    you cant speak for everyone when talking about limp dick and deca, i did a deca dbol cycle my first time and had no problem. The human body is the most complicated thing in the world and nobody knows exactly how it works especially anybody on this board. Different people react differently
    Ok 99.9% of the people that do it that way I'm sure you had moderate problems but didnt know it. And Im sure you got huge too right? Dont kid yourself, stats are stats.
    ~theJuice~

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooker Blowjobs
    Here is the list of some of the people who tried our stack and made it to the THF Hall Of Fame
    http://www.taylorhooton.org/tragedies.asp
    cool a hall of fame

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsox420
    Would somebody say something????
    BYE!!!

~SC~

Thread Information