dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member

PCT & Turinabol..T-Bol

Hey guys I tried searching in the PCT forum and this forum, but cannot find any straight answer for pct and Turinabol .

Ive decided to add Turinabol from week 9-12 (4 weeks) straight up to the last shot of Test E.

Question is I know ive got to wait 14 days to start PCT from Test E.

How long do i have to wait to start PCT from Turinabol..??

Could I run it for 6 weeks straight up to my PCT for Test E (That would be weeks 9-14).?

So basically I would be bridging from last shoot of test E to PCT, 2 weeks using Turinabol, but 6 weeks total.

Sorry I hope this makes sense cause ive been up a really long time now, im tired.

Thanks guys for any advice you may have,

~DV~
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 07-22-2005 at 09:06 AM.

Anybody?

cool so do you think it would be good to run it the last 4 weeks of test and then to bridge from test e to PCT for 2 weeks? total of 6 weeks?

Ok, here it goes Gsxxr;

Week 1-18 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    Week 1-12 Test E 500mg EW
    Week 1-4 Dianabol 30mg ED
    Week 9-14 Turinabol 40mg ED (so there will be a 4 week GAP between the 2 orals).
    Week 15-18 PCT Clomid

Question is. ill have done a 4 weeker with the Turinabol at the end of the cycle, can I add 2 more weeks of the Turinabol as a bridge to the PCT (for a total of 6 wk's of T-Bol).?

I hope this is right..

~DV~

Yeah I do prefer Anavar , actually I WOULD LOVE TO DO VAR. Its not that I cannot get it, its just expensive for me and the closest alternative is Turinabol . So thats why I chose T-Bol..

I would have to pay ;ANAVAR 5mg(Oxandrolone) /30 pills $50. Total Anavar cycle I would need 1,680mg of Var total(for a 6 week cycle @ 40mg ED) = 11 packs @ $50 a pack = $550 for just the Var.

I would need 1,680mg of TURANABOL, 10 mg /100 pills $90. 6 week cycle @ 40 mg ED = 2 packs @ $90 a pack = $180 total and I would still have some T-Bol left over 320 mg to be exact.

If I could get Var at a cheaper price I would go with it but my prices are too high for it.Vars I get are only 5mg tabs, if they were 10mg tabs I wouldent mind paying that price. That would cut that ($550) cost in half.

Im going to take pics threw the entire cycle from week to week and I will deffinatly post the results with the pics when finished..

Thanks gsxxr
    ~DV~

Everything about Winny sounds Great except for the joint issue, im not lookin to destroy my joints right now, i have minor problems here and there already. I dont want to induce it.

Well I guess everything ive heard about t-bol is wrong. cause most say its just like var at hardening up the muscles. And thats why i included it.

what about Equipoise i havent looked into it yet,ill read the profile on it tonight. Any other compounds i could consider?

~DV~

17.5% unfortunatly taken 3 days ago. but ive got a full time personal trainer EVERYDAY with me at all times 7 days a week, gots me on a clean diet and according to them I should be about 12% or less in 60 days. So im really pushing training, And just doing the minor tweaking of my proposed cycle before I order. When I recieve the gear, ill finish the 60 days with my PT, and then go about with the cycle.How does that sound?...

Well sence T-Bol is out for me, what other compounds would you recommend (To harden everything up)??

~DV~

^^^^^^

call me supersticious i had to bump again . Last post was 666..

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck dirty....Keep your diet strict and you'll see the results. I know it's hard in Vegas with all of the partying and what not but stay on track. I worked out at the Las Vegas Athletic Club about 2 months ago when I was down there. Nice place. I think it was in Henderson? Lots of hotties in there. I met a local girl in the aerobics room that does fitness comps. I was doing abs off the ball and she was doing a routine with her music. She was actually getting ready for the Emerald Cup up here in Seattle at the time. I think she was orginally from Mississippi or somewhere down south? She was cool.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-23-2005 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Good luck dirty....Keep your diet strict and you'll see the results. I know it's hard in Vegas with all of the partying and what not but stay on track. I worked out at the Las Vegas Athletic Club about 2 months ago when I was down there. Nice place. I think it was in Henderson? Lots of hotties in there. I met a local girl in the aerobics room that does fitness comps. I was doing abs off the ball and she was doing a routine with her music. She was actually getting ready for the Emerald Cup up here in Seattle at the time. I think she was orginally from Mississippi or somewhere down south? She was cool.
    Right on ,thanks hommie..yeah i got kind of the same thing goin on here the chick im seeing is a PT and gots me on a CRAZY diet, well it might not be to crazy but i can tell you im not crazy about it..

Im workin on it though.
    Tonight was my first night off in 11 days..Felt soo good to relax one day

~DV~

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    what other compounds would you recommend (To harden everything up)??
    ^^^^^^^^^

~dv~

Thread Information