dtr98 is offline Member

Calling Anyone And Everyone, What would you do if you were me?

Other than being happy as hell, lol

been screwin around for about 6-8 months trying to get some hrt/hgh from doc.
    got a letter from endo doc to my family doc.

about 6wks in cycle and just added tren a wk ago. should i end cycle and skip pct so test levels are real low and go back for blood test in 6-8wks or say **** it and finish cycle???

He was referred because of your finding in this patient of a unusually elevated serum test level on 1/05 of 3094ng/dl, normal less then 900 in adult males. His TSH was normal at 0.6, chemistary panel and CBC were normal on 1/4/05

He strongly denies taking any steroid or testosterone supplements.

Normal male phenotype, no acne, normal secondary sexual characteristics, no gynecomastia . He is very muscular, but not excessively. Genital and testicular exan is normal without palpable masses.

Total T4 is 5.5 and TSH 1.8, both normal. Prolactin is 27.2, normal less than 25 and growth hormone is normal at less than 0.15. LDH is normal and alphafetoprotein is also normal at 1.7. Androstenedione is 115, mormal 40-200. Estradiol is low at 13, FSH is low at 1.1 and LH very low at less than 0.2. PSA is low at 0.5. 17 hydroxyprogesterone is low normal at 23.6. DHEA sulfate is normal at 109. Sex hormone binding globulin is low at 5 normal is 7-50.
    Om 3/4/05 his total testosterone was 3720, normal less than 900ng/dl and free testostrone was alos elevated at more than 52.0, normal 7-22.

blah, blah, blah

My recommendation is to repeat another total testosterone level, and also to get a testicular ultrasound and also a pelvic and abdominal CT scan for futher workup.

Thanks in advance brothers and sisters!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You should wait before starting a cycle, do the tests

JohnnyB

dtr98 is offline Member
    about 6wks in cycle and just added tren a wk ago. should i end cycle and skip pct so test levels are real low and go back for blood test in 6-8wks or say **** it and finish cycle???

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you already have low test do what he recommends, because if he think you are playing him for a script of test. He may put that in your record and you'll have a hard time getting insurance if you need to change for some reason

JohnnyB

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The low LH with the high test definitely indicates AAS use! No way any doc would believe you are not juicing! My old lady wouldn't even believe you!

Get clean and get your blood work done after you crash and before pct. You may need to stay depleted for a while if you don't schedule this properly.

dtr98 is offline Member
    you make a good point:
    If you already have low test do what he recommends, because if he think you are playing him for a script of test. He may put that in your record and you'll have a hard time getting insurance if you need to change for some reason

JohnnyB

i should of waiting longer b4 i went in:

The Baron The low LH with the high test definitely indicates AAS use! No way any doc would believe you are not juicing! My old lady wouldn't even believe you!

Get clean and get your blood work done after you crash and before pct. You may need to stay depleted for a while if you don't schedule this properly.

i'll just plan on doin my cycles and deny using when i go to regular doc for scripts for my bp meds

thank you bros!!

dtr98 is offline Member
    giving up on the hgh, maybe someone will send me some free samples, hint/lol
    just did 400mg test e, 300mg eq and 50mg tren .

Thread Information