Uconish is offline Member

injuries causing depression

i just wanted to know if other people that live a similiar lifestyle to myself have ever felt anything like this before.

Last year i seperated my shoulder, and the thought of not being able to work out left me a sort of depressive state. I didnt think much about it at the time it occured, took some time off, recovered and eventually got back into the swing of things. I got my diet back, lifted and soon i was on cycle again. Recently, another set back has come up in my life. My wisdom teeth are impacted, slanted, and i have developed a cist on one tooth. The discomfort hs left me unable to eat much or train the last 2 weeks. Thankfully im getting them removed next week.

The problem im having is that i really feel down lately, and i think its because i havent not been able to exercise. I really feel depressed, and i dont think its because im addicted to working out or steroids , but i think its because my self esteem goes down when im not working out. I feel small, weak, and inferior, even though i hvent lost alot of weight.

Im i alone on this, is there something wrong with me, or do others also feel this way.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    i feel this way to when im away from my workout, it the way of hard reallity. last week for example, first i got highe fever(41,6c) was forced to quit my clen cycle, after that i got a sore throwt and 2 day after that i got the famus test flue, and now im back and i never been happier to hit the gym

DWayne is offline Junior Member
    I feel you. I am starting week (1) back in the gym after a 13 wk layoff from shoulder injury. During my time away from the gym i couldn't do any physical activity really, i progressively got more depressed and moody. I definitely think for people that "rely" on their daily time at the gym, any prolonged time off is mentally harsh. I noticed a positive elevation in my overall mood instantly when i left the gym. My endorphins a kickin in, and it feels great to workout again!

Uconish is offline Member
    not only that, but i think people are quicker to let you know that youve gotten "smaller" from a lay off at the gym, before they will ever let you know that youve put on a good amount of time. What ever. All i knw is i got 36 amps of sust and 24 amps of deca (2ml) for my triumphet return.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    haha good luck re gaing your lbs.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    not only that, but i think people are quicker to let you know that youve gotten "smaller" from a lay off at the gym, before they will ever let you know that youve put on a good amount of time. What ever. All i knw is i got 36 amps of sust and 24 amps of deca (2ml) for my triumphet return.
    DO you drink extra protein shakes? You could also use a blender to break stuff down. It's easier to digest too.

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    welcome to the club Ucon. life sucks. ive been battling neck and bicep tendon issues for about 2 years now. doctors have no idea whats wrong with my neck. try St. Johns Wart.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I can relate... Right now I'm dealing with some major tendon issues in my right elbow. It's nearly cut my ability to lift in the upper body down to zero. The doc gave me a cortisone shot in the elbow this last week and told me I can't lift for 3 WEEKS!! Doc said if I didn't get the shot, I couldn't lift for 8 WEEKS!!!! I said hook me up with the shot. It's been really frustrating the last couple weeks not being able to lift and sucks even more that I was in the middle of a cycle when the tendonitis struck. Next week I'm gonna get back to it...I can't wait.

iwillsleepwhenidie is offline Junior Member
    my injury to my ucl in my elbow stopped me from playing minor league baseball want to talk about depressed. now i am trying to live in the normal world as a non athlete and i dont like it.

Thread Information