frankrom is offline Banned

To All Who Use Or Used Test Propionate!!

Ok, i'm about to buy some test propionate , and i just wanted some further opinions on this type of test.

1) How were the gains? quick? slow? how much weight/muscle did you pack on?

2) How were the sides? hairloss? acne? etc.

3) What company would you recommend? british dragon? (expensive company, or a less expensive one is just as good?)

4) Would you say it was worth it?

Thanks for all your opinions fellas!

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I'm on prop now by itself. I had quite a bit laying around so i decided to run it for awhile. I'm running 125mg ed. It took about 3 days to kick in and i've been on for 3 or 4 weeks. I've gained 10 lbs with absolutly no bloat. I'm used to running test e in my cycle which puffs me up with water where this is giving me no water retetion. My muscles are getting alot bigger and definition is increasing. I wasnt sure how well this was going to work alone but i am pleasantly suprised. I just kind of got bored and had it laying arouind and thats why i started this cycle. My only sides have been a bit of acne and of course, a slight edge to my attitude, but nothing serious. As far as brands, i don't know. I make my own. I made 100ml @ 150mg/ml for about $200. Thats how i get my prop, plus it's painless.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    bigjsheets what solution (BA/BB) did you use to make your prop? did you convert it from synovex-h?

Yeah, i converted from synovex. I don't know the ba/ba content, I used a complete kit from one of the research companies. This is my third and stongest batch @150mg/ml and I've shot 2cc in the delt with no pain.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Your profile says that your 6'3 240lbs. I am however 6' 225lbs, no problems shooting 2cc in the delts? How big are your arms, must be huge? Anyway what I wanted to know is how long do you wait to workout after taking 2cc to the delt? Reason why I was thinking on running Prop/EQ/Tren /Winny sometime down the road

what are you guys talking about... shooting 2cc into the delts? what exactly are you shooting into the delts?

You are just shooting the prop into your glute right?

My arms arent that big. I am 6'3" so i consider myself to have long slender arms. (even though most would disagree) I don't know what it is, i started shooting 1cc at a time and that never hurt so after awhile i tried 2 and that was fine as well. I think its the kit. Theyre prop turns out painless. I had heard that about them but now i believe it.

hey you two bastards stop hijacking my thread and answer me haha...

Is no one else trying test prop?! or used it?!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by frankrom
    ....Added and kept 12 lbs. of LBM running 75mg ED for 10 weeks....

2) How were the sides? hairloss? acne? etc
    ...minimal..slightly oily skin...

3) What company would you recommend? british dragon? (expensive company, or a less expensive one is just as good?)
    ..HOMEBREW...

....Yep....

smoky1977 is offline Junior Member
    my last cycle I used 100me prop eod along with winny and low calorie diet AWESOME cutting up!

I am starting cycle next week 100mg prop/ed along with 50mg winny/ed and clen ! I lvoe this shit it gets you lean,cut up and NO NO bloat at all! NOTHING BUY QUALITY MUSCLE along with low calorie diet and exercise!!!!!!

frankrom pm me if you want any more info!

Will do... right now i'm planning to run a test prop either 75 or 100 mg ED with M1T for maybe 4-5 weeks and keep running the test prop after the cycle is up.

I'm not sure what other information i'll need except a canadian source for test prop, but that can't be asked on the forums so :P

Either way, when you guys say HOMEBREWED do you actually make the TEST PROP yourself in YOUR HOUSE? because i wouldn't trust myself doing that, i'd like to buy some underground lab stuff but from a reputable company ideally... but thats easiest said than done, i might just have to go with the jacked up price of british dragon... booo...

Keep the FEEDBACK ON TEST PROPIONATE coming!

Thanks

I used M1T and you gain quick but mostly water, at least thats what it did for me! I am seeing now alot of people are making stuff out of there home now using powder form!

Those black market prices are SPENDY, if you need any help just hit me up!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    This is my first time running prop. I don't mind jabbing myself everyday, but it's only been a week. Although I haven't tried every muscle, i'm working on it. I'm running prop at 75 mg ed and eq at 600/mg a week. Started my cycle last Monday and loving it so far. Although everytime I start a test cycle, I get a horrible cough. I'm now on zithromax for three days right now. This usually knocks it out.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok, i'm about to buy some test propionate , and i just wanted some further opinions on this type of test.

2) How were the sides? hairloss? acne? etc.

Thanks for all your opinions fellas!
    1)Gains were fast, in 10-15 weeks anywhere from 15-20lbs
    2)No sides for me at all EDIT: I do get lethargic around week 7 or 8
    3)I'd get powder and make my own
    4)Oh yes, my second favorite AAS. or maybe tied for favorite next to tren

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    start seeing it in a week. little to no sides at 500mg/wk, or about 75mg/ED. Powder if you can get it, or a good UG. It is cheap. May tire you a bit, i use caffiene before a workout, works GREAT.

Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    This is my first time running prop. I don't mind jabbing myself everyday, but it's only been a week. Although I haven't tried every muscle, i'm working on it. I'm running prop at 75 mg ed and eq at 600/mg a week. Started my cycle last Monday and loving it so far. Although everytime I start a test cycle, I get a horrible cough. I'm now on zithromax for three days right now. This usually knocks it out.

What is this EQ everyone keeps mentioning? i'm stacking PROP with M1T, i heard that is a good stack? but whats EQ?

And what do you mean "up haven't tried every muscle, i'm working on it" ???
    I thought you just stick yourself in the glute and thats it? it sounds like you are suppose to rotate the injections in every muscle? please explain this for me guys, if of course you dont mind!

Cheers
    Last edited by frankrom; 07-23-2005 at 11:24 AM.

smak dat puzz **** me you are huge :P

well if thats you heh

Eq is equipoise .

Thanks man. It's me, but its like 4 months old. I'm going to put up a more recent pic while im on the prop. I'm just coming back from a vacation. Lost 15 pounds. Hopefully not for long. BTW heres a little info on EQ at your request.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catequi.htm

LOL its old? christ, you are huge... anyhow i posted another question just before you replied so check it out :P well i edited one of my post about the injections every in different muscles or whatever... scroll up you'll see the edit

smok dat puzz where doyou live anyhow? and can you please check out my other thread here http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...61#post1965961 .. maybe you can help me there as well!
    Last edited by frankrom; 07-23-2005 at 11:31 AM.

EQ is a good stack with prop and winny that is what I am starting next week along with clen !

YOu can inject in triceps,biceps,lats,trap,delts,calves,hams,quads. IT is good to switch up but it depends on you man!!

I will check you other thread!

Washington State

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    do you get more tired with prop than like test e etc cause i get tired on prop tren eq

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    I get a bad reaction from prop. Every place I shoot it I get very, very, sore and swolen for 3-4 days. Apparently quite a number of people have this reaction. I would recommend a different ester or you might find yourself with a bunch of gear that your body doesn't like. I would recommend ethanate, cypionate , or phenylpropinate.

That said, I did gain very nicely durring the weeks I took prop. I just couldn't take the soreness and the swelling.

alltherage is offline Junior Member

Wink

I'm on my first prop cycle right now and it kicks ass!! I'm running 100mg prop mon,wed,fri, with 500mg test enathenate then I'm going to add tren enathenate this week probably 300mg a week for 7 weeks or so. I think it's given me the best jumpstart yet, way better than d-bols, I'm in my 3rd week now of test and it feels like my 5th or 6th week compared to just test-e. I haven't noticed any sides really but I find if my test levels get too high I'll feel kind of nauseus and lethargic so I might cut the test back, because I'm at 800mg a week right now and that's the most I've ever taken. Also, I pump 3 cc's into my delts no problem and I'm 6 foot 6 so don't worry about it.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    prop hurts me to the point it affects my work outs i dun like it very much

I have used PROP for years and the only place I have found that I dont get sore is also the delts! When your on a cycle your always gonna get tired unless your on soemthing with it like clen or an eca stack! You need to remember that when your on a cycle you need to get more sleep than normal so your muslces can recover. I take power naps all the time not long ones but mabey 45min to an hour!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I love prop - especially with var or tbol - just got off an short (8 weeker) and have kept 8 of 12 lbs.

True smokey, i'm tired and sore right now reading this thread. I hit both quads within 2 days and I can barely walk.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I hate delts - I always fu<k up my shots from stretching round - I just hit quads & glutes - with decent prop they've normally recoverd by the time you have to shoot them again - if not then I might hit my delts.

What do you guys mean when you say you shot 2cc or 3cc etc etc? And how do you shoot up... just stick it in the muscle? or what?

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    hey duke. Im about to start the same cycle... tbol and prop 8-10 weeks. what are you doing for pct? would you do anything different? thanks

Frank lets use t.prop for example: 100mg equals 1ml or 1cc
    So you shoot or inject 1cc of prop! Does than make sense!
    Also goto spotinjections.com
    Awesome site shows pictures for us dummies!

Thread Information