roger24 is offline Banned

Smile pre loaded syringes

i was just wondering if its ok to get your bottle of lets say test prop, since there is ed or eod injections. would it be ok to fill up 35 syringes with the desired amount of juice, then throw away the bottle, and keep the 35 syringes somewere safe, then everyday, or everyother day, all you gotta do is open up the dresser, take one of your 35 syringes out, then inject it, the next day the same thing, would it be ok to do this.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i don't see why not, as long as u keep'em sterile.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    That is not really a good idea.. you should load em as you need em. less chance for infection and less chance for leasing the sterile field

so if i keep them clean, like i put them in a plastic baggy or something, then all i gotta do is take one out of the bag, and inject. the next day same thing. so this is ok to do.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    There isnt a problem pre-loading. However, as 'Hercules' said it does make a slight difference to the juice being sterile. Pre-load, say, 14 (2 weeks worth) then another 14, and so on.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Once you open the amp its open to contamination. Air can get to it also. Open the amp/Draw the juice/Switch pins/Then cap the needle and leave it in a fairly sterile container. Then your good to go.

should i leave a little bit of air in the syringe, after i switch needles, and put them in a safe place. also, im thinking of doing a prop and eqipoise cycle, would it be ok to fill the syringe with the test prop, then fill it up with some equipoise , then swich needles, put the cover over the new needle, and put in a safe place. is it ok to mix prop and equipoise in the same syringe, then let it sit for a couple weeks. one more thing, would it be ok to fill up syringes for the next 6 weeks of my cycle, i know that you had said not more then 2 weeks, but 6 not going to kill me right?

should i leave a little bit of air in the syringe, after i switch needles, and put them in a safe place. also, im thinking of doing a prop and eqipoise cycle, would it be ok to fill the syringe with the test prop, then fill it up with some equipoise , then swich needles, put the cover over the new needle, and put in a safe place. is it ok to mix prop and equipoise in the same syringe, then let it sit for a couple weeks. one more thing, would it be ok to fill up syringes for the next 6 weeks of my cycle, i know that you had said not more then 2 weeks, but 6 not going to kill me right?

i wont

there is a need for it bro, it would take to long to exsplean, but i dont want to have to carry around my amp. what im saying , is it ok to load syringes for 6 weeks.

should i leave a little bit of air in the syringe, after i switch needles, and put them in a safe place.

also, is it ok to put eq, and prop in the same syringe, then leave them.

are you totaly sure that i can leave some air in the syringe, wont that make it more apt to get infected.

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    dont you put air into a vial befor you draw out. it is the same air in the vail and the syringe
    Yeah, my thought exactly. I leave a little air in the syringe and then just push it out before I inject. When doing prop ED it's a pain to always be loading syringes. So I also preload, but I only preload shots for four days at a time. Technically sure you could preload for six weeks, but it's just not a good idea since you will increase your risk of infection - your choice.

Thread Information