SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Turanabol/ D-Bol / Var?????? Which one???

I'm about to start a cylce in about a month and am torn on which oral to take. I've tried both Dianabol and Anavar before and LOVED the Anavar b/c I kept more than the D-bol. I've never tried Turanabol and havent heard much about it. Anyone tried it or know more about it to give a little feeback on it?

I'm 6'0 200lbs. @8%. Looking to put on as much lean, qualtiy muscle as possible. The last time I took D-bol I didnt really gain any water weight so dont let the word "lean" fool you. If I heard someone say that word I would be afraid to tell them to take the bol.

Weeks 1-12----->750mgs Test E
    Weeks 4-12----->225mgs Fina
    3.6iu Gh throughout cycle
    Slin 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off
    Was going to run sopme Dec in there but a lot of bros tell me to not take it w/ the Tren

I want to try the Turanabol just need to know a little more about it. Thanks!!!!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    heres what ive read; you can run var longer than tbol, but tbol will give you faster gains. var is much slower but you keep all your gains. this is just what ive read from cycle logs.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    heres what ive read; you can run var longer than tbol, but tbol will give you faster gains. var is much slower but you keep all your gains. this is just what ive read from cycle logs.
    Great info. I'm looking for for permanancy as far as results. I'm only going to run it for the initial 4 weeks for a nice jump start. I feel by the time the Var really kicks in I'll be off it plus I just finished taking it about a month ago. Just wanted to experiment w/ something different.

The main thing that pulling me towards the D-bol is $.20 a pill (vs) $1 a pill for both the Var and Turanabol.

Thanks bro!!!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would kickstart with tbol .... not as much bloat as dbol .... yet stronger than anavar

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    You can get tbol for .50 - .75/tab,not a $1. I paid $65 per 100 tabs. I've read Tbol is much better than Dbol with less to minimal sides. Anavar is the most expensive. If somebody is charging you $1/tab for Tbol, they're ripping you off.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I've used tbol & var & they're pretty similar really - couldn't really notice the difference although I did gain slightly more weight from the tbol.
    Tbol has the added advantages of raising rather than lowering libido & being cheaper.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    I've used tbol & var & they're pretty similar really - couldn't really notice the difference although I did gain slightly more weight from the tbol.
    Tbol has the added advantages of raising rather than lowering libido & being cheaper.
    Duke,

Did you have any noticable bloat on tbol? Any annoying side effects? So it sounds like you got good strength and weight gain?

Hehe, my 100th post! I like this place....

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Did you have any noticable bloat on tbol? Any annoying side effects? So it sounds like you got good strength and weight gain?
    Didn't notice any bloat with either - I think tbol is better for weight gain, but I think I got stronger on var - although it's very hard to be subjective. I react a bit weirdly to var - it makes me a bit lethargic & moody - tbol makes me lethargic also, but it tends to pass after the first couple of weeks.
    They both work really well (for me) with a little prop - maybe 50-75mg ED is good.

Thread Information