GOSOX is offline Junior Member

feeling very depressed and irritable?? advice?

my fiance left me and it has hit me pretty hard, we have a 2yr old together and im now realizing i was a idiot and took her for granted but she dont want to here it right now, trying to give her some space and praying to try again someday, its been 3 months and im still a friggin mess!! im in week 5 of a test, deca cycle and im feeling really irritable lately, very depressed, and feel like i could snap at any minute, also been having alot of dreams about my X. is it possible the juice is making me a little worse or is it just in my head, my roomate keeps telling me to get off the juice till im over this girl cause he sees how messed up i am but i want to finish this cycle , take my proper time off and do another?just trying to look better and feel better about myself and hoping it will help me move on, ive been living in the gym trying to keep my mind off shit. any advice would be great and thanks.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I dont think while youre on juice you should be depressed, hey look @ it this way. You'll get bigger. You need to focus on what you need to do(work,school,etc) I know it's tough for a chick to break up with you, but you need to keep your head up bro. Just try to see what you can do, and devise of a plan in getting her back(thats if youre interested).

~theJuice~

i never ever stress women, thats y i dont get y im feeling like this, it has to be because we have a child together cause normally i could give a shit and move on to the next but im not thinking like that this time, havent even messed with any other chicks yet, which is weird for me, thats how i know i love this girl. ur right, i shouldnt be depressed on the juice, im looking better and thats a start to help me move on, i dont know??

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Yeah bro, if you do love her than hey awesome or maybe what has you attached to her is the child?? I dunno. You would be the only one who can determine that.

~theJuice~

yeah, ive been pressuring her for the past 3 months to work this out with me and i think im putting to much pressure on her and its turning her off, now im going to try backing off for a while and try to act like im fine when i see her(even though im not) just gonna try to work hard, work out hard, and am starting a bouncing job again on saturdays so hopefully that will help, i used to bounce in a crazy fun night club and quit when me and her got serious and she was pregnant but now that im single again and growing again why not do it again i guess, good way to meet chicks if we dont fix things and i decide i want to start dating, thanks for the advice bro and anyone else, thanks.

Thread Information