my next cycle need ideas

Hey

I'm getting my gear for my 3rd cycle in september here is what am thinking

1-12 prop (testolic) 50mg ed

1-12 eq ??mg

1-12 Nolvadex 20mg

so i need to add one more roid to the mix but i dont know what to do i cant find real winny & i cant find any tren at all so any ideas on what to throw in the mix btw i dont want any water retention like dbal deca etc am looking for solid gains no water & this is my first run with prop & here is a background am 6 ft went from 90kg to 101kg with my last cycle & after i finished the cycle i started cutting & now i went from 101kg to 92kg & here is how my last cycle looked like

1-4 40mg dbol ed

1-15 750mg test E ew

1-12 deca 300mg ew

1-15 nolva 20mg ed

& then i had a great pct i was blowin loads like crazy with clomid lol

thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Go 15 weeks with the prop, add some var to the mix, add it in at week 8 go to 15 strta pct 3 days after last prop shot

JohnnyB

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes you need to run the prop 21 days past the eq and start pct just as JB has stated.

thanks jb & booz but the am not sure about the var how about to add jintropin at 4 i.u's for 20 wks 5on/2off since it a cutting cycle instead of var its going to cost more but i think its worth it what do you think??

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    thanks jb & booz but the am not sure about the var how about to add jintropin at 4 i.u's for 20 wks 5on/2off since it a cutting cycle instead of var its going to cost more but i think its worth it what do you think??
    var is perfect for cutting cycles...and i dont know much about GH yet, but i think you need to run it for 6 months

hey tony thanks for the reply, yea i kno but i think 20wks is good & i can afford it unlike 6months its gonna be hard for me as for the var i only can find i think 2.5mg or somthing like that its so low dose for the var & so expensive so why bother & get some growth thats how i thought about it

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah you would be taking about 20 var pills a day at 2.5mg...i would definitely check up on the GH though, you want to make sure its worth it to run for 20 wks

if i started the gh in this cycle its going to be my first time for everything although its my 3rd cycle its going to be my first time with prop/eq/gh i researched alot about gh/slin & am scared of slin its on the list of the thing i wont try but i liked the gh & understood everything about it & actually can wait to try it so what do you think of this cycle

1-15 prop 50mg ed

1-12 eq 400mg ed
    1-15 nolva 20mg ed
    i'll start the gh 2wks before the cycle & countinue for 20wks 4ius 5on/2off

Thread Information