cangri is offline New Member

Unhappy New At This Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY GUYS I'M NEW AT THIS AND I WAS WONDERING IF THE CYCLES FROM ALL SPORTS NUTRION WORK? I'M 5'6 150LBS AND I WAS WANTING TO GAIN ABOUT 20-30LBS MORE, BUT OF MUSCLE. ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GREATLY APPRICATED!!! THANKS......... [email protected]

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Say what??

~SC~

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    im sure he means tha steroid alternatives or something

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yes i never heard of it but sounds like a "mega stack" froim some website with juice alternatives, rediculous i will tell you now bro no it wont work. hit up superdrol if you want an alternative, and i have never used it so i dont even know but i hear good things do a search on it, a lot of the boys swear by it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you want to gain muscle, eat, eat, and eat some more and bust your ass in the gym, esp at only 150lbs you could easily do that with proper diet and training

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cangri
    HEY GUYS I'M NEW AT THIS AND I WAS WONDERING IF THE CYCLES FROM ALL SPORTS NUTRION WORK? I'M 5'6 150LBS AND I WAS WANTING TO GAIN ABOUT 20-30LBS MORE, BUT OF MUSCLE. ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GREATLY APPRICATED!!! THANKS......... [email protected]

WHY ARE YOU YELLING!!!!!!!!?????

Yeah thats what i'm talking about the steriod alternatives they have some cycles... what about the products on www.sdi-labs.com do those produts work?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think "works" is a relative term. If you are expecting to get the results that you would see from an AAS cycle then you will be disappointed. Personally I think you have to invest to much money for the results you will get. At this point I would spend time in the diet section learning to set up a bulk diet. Invest in a good protein from ASN and lift Heavy. With proper nutrition and a good workout regime you will be able to put on a great deal of muscle through hard work.

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    I've only been using AS for 2 years now, and I've only done 3 cycles but proper cycles and I've made awesome gains, where before I worked out the first 3 years and made very little changes. I'm glad though I waited the 3 years before I started so I had a good base to work with. If your going to start using AS, start slow, most of the cycles I see are pretty extreme on websites, even for beginner cycles. My first cycle I used 250 sustanon every 5 days for 50 days, if your body can't handle heavy lifting there's no point in adding an extreme amount of as. Start slow, and test is probably your best first cycle to start.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Quote Originally Posted by cangri
    Yeah thats what i'm talking about the steriod alternatives they have some cycles... what about the products on www.sdi-labs.com do those produts work?
    ehh i'm gonna take a wild guess and throw out that na i don't think those would work

what about this?

Please read the rules. You can't post things like this on the board.

Thread Information