Shogun97 is offline Junior Member

Having a lil problem with injections

I have been doing a test E cycle for about 5 weeks now and I have been injecting 2x a week. I do my right cheek then the left. When I inject in the right I can't even feel it go in, but when I inject in the left it is honestly starting to hurt now.....what the hell is going on? I'm starting to dread shots, instead of look forward to them. where is the next least painful place to inject. I have all different pin sizes 25g 5/8" 23g 1" 22g 1 1/2". I would prefer to stick to the cheeks so I'm mostly curious why this is happening

Thanks

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun97
    I have been doing a test E cycle for about 5 weeks now and I have been injecting 2x a week. I do my right cheek then the left. When I inject in the right I can't even feel it go in, but when I inject in the left it is honestly starting to hurt now.....what the hell is going on? I'm starting to dread shots, instead of look forward to them. where is the next least painful place to inject. I have all different pin sizes 25g 5/8" 23g 1" 22g 1 1/2". I would prefer to stick to the cheeks so I'm mostly curious why this is happening

Thanks
    Perhaps some scar tissue is building up. Is it difficult to push the pin in?

~theJuice~

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    Do your delts n thighs. go 2 spotinjections.com

Froggy is offline Member
    IMO...if an injection site becomes painfull...switch to another one & come back later...
    Delts work well & I guess (from reading many posts) thighs are also good...tried it once & its not for me & I got big strong muscle legs too...Anyway, enough...get some new spots in there...good luck...

heavylifter99 is offline Junior Member
    ya, it probabley scar tissue, hit other spots if you can...

not hard to push in from what I hear. I don't do my own injections.....is is possible to have scar tissue already its my first cycle. My friend tried my left cheek yesterday and she got abou 3 mm in and it felt like it was 3 ft.... I'm thinking about delts or quads....just a lil annoyed by this

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Damn you have a chick sticking you? Must be nice!! Tell her to come over here too(j/k)
    Switch spots bro.

~theJuice~

Froggy is offline Member
    Hey Bro...it happens sometimes...you hit a nerve or whatever & a site takes more time to heal...you get better with the spots...don't worry to much about it...

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I hit my pecs yesterday (the second time this cycle.) I have to tell you it is quickly becoming my favorite site to use. It is easy to hit, easy to aspirate , no twisting or contorting into uncomfortable positions. There is virtually no pain at all and you can see perfectly. Also hitting delts, vastus lateralus (thigh) and medial glute.

well sounds like a plan I guess....try the next shot in the delt or thigh maybe and see how it goes....thanks for all the replies and "thejuice "I'll send her your way for your nexgt shot bro

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    if your getting pain like that from you glute, your body's telling you it's had enough injections in that spot for a while, deffinatly rotate.. glutes are so easy.. just sit down and put your leg up on another chair.

Thread Information