SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Anyone try BD's TriTrenabol???

I'ev experimented w/ a few versions of Tren . I know BD has a new version out that I have read a lot about but dont know anyone who's tried it. Anyone on here try it? I"m thinking about incorporating it into my next cycle but would like to hear what people have to say first. Thanks!!!!!!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    bump i was thinking about adding this to my next cycle sounds like good stuff

MickyBlues is offline Banned
    Yes, I just started my 4th week on it. And I am starting to feel stronger and tighter. I was told that by the 4th week it will start kicking in.

Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlues
    Yes, I just started my 4th week on it. And I am starting to feel stronger and tighter. I was told that by the 4th week it will start kicking in.

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds good. I wonder why its taking so long to kick in? I figured the it would start sooner than that then last a little longer.

Good info thank you. Any sides?? I'm just used to being able to control my levels. Whenever I use gear made up of combined esters I get minor sides.

THANKS and GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Last edited by SPIKE; 07-26-2005 at 09:45 AM.

No not really any sides. Some sweats, I am a bit short lately, that is mentally short with things in general, nothing crazy though. Why it is taking so long, well my guess is most of it is longer esters, and like anything takes time to build up in your system. I talked with friends who did just Tren A and they even said they didn't really start seeing results until week 4. I wish I frontloaded, I recommend that. First two weeks double your dosage. I am thinking of increasing to 1.5 cc 2x a week instead of just 1cc 2x a week. Get the mg's up per week.

Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlues
    No not really any sides. Some sweats, I am a bit short lately, that is mentally short with things in general, nothing crazy though. Why it is taking so long, well my guess is most of it is longer esters, and like anything takes time to build up in your system. I talked with friends who did just Tren A and they even said they didn't really start seeing results until week 4. I wish I frontloaded, I recommend that. First two weeks double your dosage. I am thinking of increasing to 1.5 cc 2x a week instead of just 1cc 2x a week. Get the mg's up per week.

Awesome thanks!!! Well you're doing 300mgs per week now that sounds like what I'm going to do. I"m already going to front load everything else but am going to keep the Tri constant. Let me know how everything goes w/ it. I'll keep you updated on mine. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Awesome thanks!!! Well you're doing 300mgs per week now that sounds like what I'm going to do. I"m already going to front load everything else but am going to keep the Tri constant. Let me know how everything goes w/ it. I'll keep you updated on mine. Thanks!!!
    Ok sounds good, let me know how you make out with yours!

Thread Information