stangboy is offline New Member

customs question?

Recently i had a shipment siezed at jfk airport and recieved letter(typical customs letter) any how the package was coming from uk, always had succes and package arrives in 10-14 days. well my source staggered packages a couple days apart and so 5 are coming to my po box. well ever since custom letter was sent my packages coming have not arrived and 2 have been 14 days. what is going on? at least the custom letter would arrive the same time as the package but everyday i look into box there is nothing. i know it could be a number of things.
    1)custom detained pack saw i have had a few seizures and investigating more?
    2)local post office saw custom letter and is now holding on to my oversea package?
    3)maybe mail is moving slower? it was sent reg mail no tracking

if any one has any solid advice or has an idea what could be going on please respond i am stressing? there are 5 packs coming all with about 20-40 norma decas coming? is that enough for a distrubution charge......

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    bump. lets get this guy some advice

thanks juice lee!

needle is offline Senior Member
    The only thing I would think is that there holding it or its just late, but if you get a letter to pick it up i say **** it!!!
    THATS why you drive to TJ LOL!!!! JK

Throatfudge is offline New Member
    Customs may have contacted your local post office to hold all incoming packages from the senders location, but before you get bent outta shape, I would give it a few more days. I actually know of a case where someone I knew had 2 incoming packages held up for almost an extra week due to a customs problem or mail problem. He never figured it out. This has been within the last 30 days also. Good luck, Hope you get mail bro.

Thanks for your advice throat fudge hope it is just held up. if local post office is contacted would they bring the law into it? i have done a search and tried to find out info before posting but nothing seemed recent. Used to go to tj all the time, stationed in San Diego. some time now i think the source isnt doing there part it is time to tighten up i mean just taping vials together, i had 100 winstrol , 10 1 cc amps and 25 proviron pills seized initially. what kind of sh**is that how much smaller can a pack get.

gigglez2025 is offline New Member
    that sucks dude. hopefully u will get it soon. no stuff and no money

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    All depends on their mood and the size of the packs involved... Yes maybe...
    Using a PO Box for international orders is not exactly a good thing to do if
    you used your real name and info to register the box as well... Good luck...

[QUOTE=stangboy] if local post office is contacted would they bring the law into it? /QUOTE]

everyone is so helpful thank you!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Stang, my advice is to take EXTREME precaution with this:

Park a few blocks from the post office when you check the PO box, and just walk to the office. (If you got that much stuff coming, it IS distribution, and they prolly wanna bust you. They can be runnin your plates and tailing you and stuff each time you check that PO box.)

Look for any weird dudes standing inside the post office, or notice the tellers watching you or whatever, they may have the place staked out.

They prolly put an alert on that PO box. Close it immediately, take out another one at another post office maybe a few towns over, and notify your source man.

derekm1562 is offline New Member
    I know someone with the exact situation, what customs will do is investigate the sender first, after they do that if everything seems legit and you have been ordering from this sender for a long period of time then there might not be any escolation. But i do know that sometimes will take the product, and ship the box to the subscriber empty. In these cases, customs will take a long time, because they are sending the product to there labs and are testing the products. Trust me, sometimes it could be a good thing. You really dont need to be stressing about anything until customs contacts you by phone or in person. They will usually send the product to there labs to see what chemicals are in the product and what is being shipped to the US. Customs have been recieving a lot packages from overseas or from other countries specifically being harmful chemicals and some kind of acts of Terrorism. Thats just about it, i will keep an eye on your post if you have any other ?'s, my friend just went through the exact same incident.

customs

well all the packs have arrived at the po box that got seizure letter. so if you order overseas and you got a typical customs letter but still have more packs on way they can arrive. But unfortunately there is 1 more expected and i am getting nervous about this. on 2-17 525 anadrols were shipped it has been 30 working days and still nothing. I have never waited this long for a package usually 12 to 23 working days. if customs does intercept it i would get the typical letter in the place of package. but i have recieved nothing no gear no customs letter. i know it is haed to speculate but could there be a delivery delay, the shipping did fall over presidents day and some other small holiday? Or could they be building a case and involved the local post office etc. it was 525 tabs! Please anyone that has experience in this situation or has waited more then 30 days only for pack to arrive let me know

customs

anyone!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You already in it up to your neck, just cross your fingers and hope
    for the best... And like I said before STOP using a PO Box for all
    your international orders unless you like the idea of getting busted...

Quote Originally Posted by stangboy
    anyone!

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    what if you use a ficticious name on the package? What are the laws, do's and dont's with that?

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    what if you use a ficticious name on the package? What are the laws, do's and dont's with that?

If you get busted you will probably be charged with using a false ident. mail fraud. If they really want to get you and get you good they can lay on a shitload of diff charges.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Great topic seeings how im missing an order which probably got seized by customs.

My question is how long does it take to get the customs letter? My source said if I get the letter he will reship my research chemicals, so how long before customs sends the letter out? Anyone got a link to what it will look like or read? Thanks.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Customs USUALLY wont do anything but keep the gear. I have had at least 5 orders seized over the years and have had no penelties or reprocusions from it. They send the letter and nothing has ever happened.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    must be a relief.. hope thats all they do.. also go to hell but you know

Thread Information