way to avoid libido damage on letro?

im thinking about switching from ldex to letro as my on cycle anti-e... ive used it before and it killed my libido. anyway to avoid this? also how long should it be run to be rid of any posible gyno?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Well, I've been running it 1.5mg ED for the last 3 weeks or so and just in the last week I've noticed a drop in libido. I when I started the cycle I took some prop to kickstart and had NO libido problems then!! But now I'm faded bro, even though I'm on cyp........however, I'm also taking deca and anavar which also shut you down. I've been taking this test booster called viraloid, but it doesn't seem to do SHIT! I think I'm just gonna get some more prop and keep running it...we'll see.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Well, I've been running it 1.5mg ED for the last 3 weeks or so and just in the last week I've noticed a drop in libido. I when I started the cycle I took some prop to kickstart and had NO libido problems then!! But now I'm faded bro, even though I'm on cyp........however, I'm also taking deca and anavar which also shut you down. I've been taking this test booster called viraloid, but it doesn't seem to do SHIT! I think I'm just gonna get some more prop and keep running it...we'll see.

Try cutting that dose in half and see how it goes.

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    yea the only reason why im not going on letro is because of the loss of libido, someone must know something

Juiced-1 is offline New Member
    1.5 mgs of Letro is too much. I run .75mg eod on 1200 mgs of test. I would lower your dose of letro and do it eod

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    50 mg proviron ed will do the trick.

-rodge

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Definetely gonna lower dose, I just wanted to really see it working before dropping the dose to maintenence levels to make sure the all fatty (estrogen related) tissues are fully saturated.

Thread Information