Jsik98 is offline Member

Letro DOES work!

Well, at first I thought I was one of the unlucky ones b/c I wasn't seeing a difference. However, I've been taking letro for around 3 weeks now at 1.5mgs ED and I just looked in the mirror and noticed that my nipples are a lot less puffy then they were (in their regular state as opposed to when they're "cold" b/c then they always look alright, or when I'm pumped b/c then they also look fine)! I still have a small lump, though, which may just take the letro longer to reduce. I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised with the difference. Now I just hope it keeps working at this lump and makes it go bye bye.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I should probably also add that I'm on cyp, deca , anavar , (kickstarted w/ prop).......But was on the letro a good week in a half before going on cycle. BTW- I'm really bad with dates and sense of time so I totally just guesstimate lengths of time......but I have been on letro about 3 weeks (or so) lol!

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    I really wanna get some letro but have u had any loss of libido yet

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Not yet b/c I kickstarted w/ prop which gets you off the wall (if you know what I'm sayin) and now the cyp's kicking in so I've been alright. I wanna switch to sust b/c I want the short esters as well, I'll just have to inject more often. But as far as loss of libido on letro, there are definetely ways around that!

Thread Information