BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member

Test E only cycle questions

Ok guys after reading and reading for a couple of weeks. I feel my first cycle should be test E only. I was thinking 600mg a week. Can I take the test once a week or should I split them up and do twice a week? Also the cycle would be 12 weeks. Should I be taking an anti-e during the complete cycle? What would you guys suggest for the anti-e. Then for pct I would run nolva&clom.
    The source I have found he said that Test E is only for people who have done cycles before and he said I should do a dbol only. After reading and understanding what you guys have said I just kinda laugh inside when he tells me that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

A test only cycle is a great option for a first go.....I commend your wisdom...LOL. Enth, IMO, should be shot 2Xs/wk to keep blood levels more constant. More consistant blood levels translate into less side effects and a more effective cycle. 12wks is fine. I believe an anti-e should be included into every cycle. My theory is...'Its better to prevent gyno than to treat it'....I would rather spend 40bux on a bottle of liquidex than $3000 on gyno surgery....liquidex at .5mg/ED will do fine. Keep laughing at that....he has no clue what hes talking about.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    lol, dbol only cycle. Now that's to laugh about

~theJuice~

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    A test only cycle is a great option for a first go.....I commend your wisdom...LOL. Enth, IMO, should be shot 2Xs/wk to keep blood levels more constant. More consistant blood levels translate into less side effects and a more effective cycle. 12wks is fine. I believe an anti-e should be included into every cycle. My theory is...'Its better to prevent gyno than to treat it'....I would rather spend 40bux on a bottle of liquidex than $3000 on gyno surgery....liquidex at .5mg/ED will do fine. Keep laughing at that....he has no clue what hes talking about.
    Is liquidex all I would need to take with the test E? Would I start it the same week? Should I be taking something for the liver? So at 600mg a week when I start the cycle say start on a monday 300mg then 300mg on thursday? Also would a different Test be better to shoot once a week or is Test E the best?

Thanks

Trafficdodger is offline New Member
    I am in the same boat; thinking about doing my first cycle of test e (500 mg/wk for 10 wks). But I had a few questions that I can't seem to find any great answers on. Or my search skills are just that terrible.

If I wanted to stack winny (50 mg/day from wks. 7-12) on top of the test e to help keep water retention down, how much less water retention are we talking about? Is it worth the extra cash? Also, if injecting 250 mg of test e twice a week, would front-loading the first shot be: a)500? b)500 for both the shots the first week? c)something else.

thanks

l-dex is good, IMO. You start it the same day you first inject. You can take something for the liver, just to keep the values as low as possible. Yes inject 300mg mon, 300 mg on thur. I personally like Test E, but I dont think you can get away shooting once per week, you wont keep your blood value consistant. I inject every M & Th. Maybe for your first cycle though I would go with 500mg/wk. Your first cycle is always when you make the most gains.

~theJuice~

Quote Originally Posted by Trafficdodger
    I am in the same boat; thinking about doing my first cycle of test e (500 mg/wk for 10 wks). But I had a few questions that I can't seem to find any great answers on. Or my search skills are just that terrible.

If I wanted to stack winny (50 mg/day from wks. 7-12) on top of the test e to help keep water retention down, how much less water retention are we talking about? Is it worth the extra cash? Also, if injecting 250 mg of test e twice a week, would front-loading the first shot be: a)500? b)500 for both the shots the first week? c)something else.

thanks
    IMO I wouldn't run winny more than 4 weeks. Winny won't keep water retention down, it's the anti-e's that do. I wouldn't frontload your first time ever doing AS. JMO. I would just do the Test and proper PCT. Thats what I did my first cycle, and it was great.

~theJuice~

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    well ive been askin bout the same questions as you beast, i was gonna start deca only cycle til i was informed id get limp dick, and my ladies freidns wouldnt like that lol, but now hers my cycle i decided on

test e 250 mg mon and thurs week 1 -12
    nolva 10 mg every day week 1 -15
    proper clomid cycle week 13-15

I agree with GSXXR, also throw in some nolva with that clomid in PCT and run it for 30 days bro.

~theJuice~

im so damn excited, i cant wait til i start my cycle, ill be sure to keep everyone up on here especially other first timers deciding if they want test e only cycles, thanx for all the advice to everyone on here as well

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    are you as excited as the fisrt time you were going to get laid.
    LOL

~theJuice~

screw you guys, im goin home

youre a weiner gssxr

Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    youre a weiner gssxr
    LMFAO...

~theJuice~

juice
    and that is b/c.....?????

~theJuice~

because you me
    Naw bro that was for the guy calling you a weiner,lol. It was funny...
    Youre a cool guy, I wouldnt make fun of you like that...
    ~theJuice~

What about taking liquidex during the cycle.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Ok guys after reading and reading for a couple of weeks. I feel my first cycle should be test E only. I was thinking 600mg a week. Can I take the test once a week or should I split them up and do twice a week? Also the cycle would be 12 weeks. Should I be taking an anti-e during the complete cycle? What would you guys suggest for the anti-e. Then for pct I would run nolva&clom.
    The source I have found he said that Test E is only for people who have done cycles before and he said I should do a dbol only. After reading and understanding what you guys have said I just kinda laugh inside when he tells me that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Your source is wrong - Test E is extremely mild and a choice of older guys as it has less sides - Dbol only cycle is ineffective as the weight you gain is mostly water however there is a significant strength gain - what are your stats ? You don't have to go as high as 600mg a week to get some good gains from your first cycle. If you wanted to use the Dbol to jumpstart your cycle ( week 1-4 ) till the Test E kicks in that would be fine but I wouldn't as you don't know how your body will react to the Test use. I would run one compound at a time to see how it affected me - you can always add compunds later.

Power

My stats are 6'1" and 215. This will be my first cycle and would like to add and keep some LBM. Should I run Test E at 500mg a week? Administer once a week or do I have to break it up? I bought some a-bombs a few weeks ago, bought before I learned some stuff so I will be holding onto those for a while. I have not purchased my test yet but if I need to run a different test other than Test E I should and hope I could get it.

No problem gsxxr.......
    someone put on this post to run nolva thorugh the cycle and for pct?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    For a first cycle test e at 500 weekly can't really be beat. Im currently running my first cycle of test e 500 weekly and love it. I'm up 7 pounds so far, and have no sides at all. You could run dbol week 1-4 for a nice jump start, and run test @ 500 for 12 weeks. I split my injections up to 2 weekly, but with test e you can get away with one weekly injection. Just don't do dbol only........

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    For a first cycle test e at 500 weekly can't really be beat. Im currently running my first cycle of test e 500 weekly and love it. I'm up 7 pounds so far, and have no sides at all. You could run dbol week 1-4 for a nice jump start, and run test @ 500 for 12 weeks. I split my injections up to 2 weekly, but with test e you can get away with one weekly injection. Just don't do dbol only........
    Don't have any dbol but I do have a-bombs. Could I do a-bombs with test on my 2nd cycle?

Thanks

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    Earlier this year I started a test E only cycle myself (250x2 a\week). I don't see many posts *warning* about the hairloss issue. Test E is hard on the hairline, you don't really know to what degree you are prone to hairloss. My hair is thick on my scalp, so I never dreamed of getting problems with hairloss. It turned out that was gonna be the deciding factor which led me to stop shooting in week 5. My scalp started itching real bad around that time...and that's a sign you can't overlook. Test E gets converted to DHT so definatly add some proscar (finasteride) to that cycle. I'm sure 5mg is a worthy dosage. Don't know how much it'll help, guess thats individually. I've heard you gotta be running it a few months prior to cycle to see the benefits. Don't rush into this, you got plenty of time...

Trafficdodger is offline New Member
    Jesus. I completely forgot about that. I'm 22 and my hairline is already starting to fall back. Not totally, but it's noticable. Thanks for the reminder.

Thread Information