josh8416 is offline Associate Member

How was it possible I got gyno and only 1 side?

hey guys, havent been on in a while. Alright basically I ran a cycle test qv en. 400mg/week for 6 weeks, got sick really bad so stopped early. ran correct pct, like everyone saids, the nolva and the clomid and ran nolva throughout the cycle. well during pct i ran tribulus as well, about 1 week after im done with pct, my left nipple gets really sore and hurts when my shirts would touch it. i was scared so i bought letro right then and there. i dont see how i could get gyno that long after a cycle, i thought u get it on a cycle? well ive ran the letro at what lion recommended and even dropped off it so i could rebound and its not sore at all but still puffy and i can still feel a huge gland. a lot of people say gyno isnt just in 1 nipple. right right nipple is perfect, nothing wrong, just my left. well im out of letro and dont know what to do now, should i buy more letro? i ran if for about 4 weeks until i ran out. Give me some opinions cause i know nothing about this and im getting really scared and i wont even take my shirt off! thanks

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    all i can tell you is that there is a big estrogen spike after a cycle... sounds like you used the right meds though... anyone chime in here....

ya i was thinking of jumping back on 1 more bottle of letro, dunno for sure. it doesnt make since though, i even ran nolva at 60mg-80mg when it was sore and then used the letro when the nolva didnt cure it. never have had puffy nipples!!!!

r1sk is offline Junior Member
    just cuz u do everything right doesnt mean that gyno wont happen.... prob surgery is only cure homie.. just my 2 cents

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I would recommend nolva before letro for treating gyno, because nolva is very strong at acting on the tissues of the breast and will not risk lowering your estrogen levels too low, making you have another estrogen rebound once you go off it.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Go ahead and buy another bottle of letro, if that doesn't work check in with your doctor. Probably shouldn't have ran tribulus during pct. That had probably caused your problems, don't know for sure.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I disagree with everyone about running another compound.

He should have noticed at least slight results with 60-80mg of Nolva. I have never tried to use letro to "cure" gyno because the drugs are meant for two different purposes.

It sounds to me like you are one of the unfortunate ones that can catch gyno from looking at test, so be mindful and run the letro during your cycle instead of for post. Some people need more than just nolva during cycle even with a low dosage of test, and you appear to be one of them.

It also sounds like surgery will be the only way you can get rid of it.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    I disagree with everyone about running another compound.

He should have noticed at least slight results with 60-80mg of Nolva. I have never tried to use letro to "cure" gyno because the drugs are meant for two different purposes.

It sounds to me like you are one of the unfortunate ones that can catch gyno from looking at test, so be mindful and run the letro during your cycle instead of for post. Some people need more than just nolva during cycle even with a low dosage of test, and you appear to be one of them.

It also sounds like surgery will be the only way you can get rid of it.
    I agree.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r1sk
    just cuz u do everything right doesnt mean that gyno wont happen.... prob surgery is only cure homie.. just my 2 cents
    I hate when people are so quick to scare people with the idea that surgery is the ONLY option. Unless you really know what you're talking about, keep you're fukcing mouth shut !!!

Now, it's definetely due to an abundance of estrogen in your body, which causes the glands behind your nipples to become over active. (You're probably lactating a little bit too, right?) Stay on letro for a little while longer and stay away from tribulus. You need to get rid of all the estrogen which will hopefully reduce hypoglandular activity and possibly even reverse the lump.

To assure you, this is coming from someone who's going through the same thing, and letro has helped tremendously! Give it time, stay away from any androgen relatd compounds for a while. And yes, it's normal to have it only in one side b/c that's how I got it....good luck!
    BTW- If you are producing prolactin, then take 3 100mg B6 tablets spaced evenly throughout the day, ED....that will take care of that issue.
    Last edited by Jsik98; 07-23-2005 at 10:13 AM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    I hate when people are so quick to scare people with the idea that surgery is the ONLY option. Unless you really know what you're talking about, keep you're fukcing mouth shut !!!

Now, it's definetely due to an abundance of estrogen in your body, which causes the glands behind your nipples to become over active. (You're probably lactating a little bit too, right?) Stay on letro for a little while longer and stay away from tribulus. You need to get rid of all the estrogen which will hopefully reduce hypoglandular activity and possibly even reverse the lump.
    First of all, who are you to be making such strong statements about "keeping your mouth shut?" I've read a handful of your posts, and I'm not impressed.

Second, he had the flux of estrogen from the body trying to return to homeostasis after his TEST administration produced estrogen, not progesterone, induced gyno. The b6 won't do shit for him, so nice recommendation.

As far as your recommendation to run Letro another few weeks, it won't do anything that the nolva didn't do! The last thing that he needs is to block the estrogen that is taking him closer to recovery each day. If he suppresses it, it will be just like he was coming off cycle and the flux will occur again.

But then again, what do I know? Maybe I should keep my "fcuking mouth shut"

im not lactating. and it was doing better when i ran high doses of letro, but now that im finished with it, and lowered the doses everyday, im pretty sure its coming back to how it was. i really dont want to go to the doc yet, but maybe thats the only way to cure it. im not prone to gyno, i ran a cycle before this with no nolva at all, and didnt even get close to sore or puffy nipples and ran no pct cause i was retarded. well on this one, its been about 3 months since ive been off i ran nolva at 20mg/day then it got sore so bumped it to 60mg/day. then bought the letro and now im out. dunno!

oh and my bf has never been above 13-14. right now im sitting at about 9 bf. some im not extremely lean, but i am lean. thanks

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a ex roomate who had gyno surgery on both. I believe it's a easy outpatient procedure? Maybe soar for a few days but you can still work. I think your employer's insurance will cover it too? Once you do that the problem is in your past.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Here comes a guy who is brand new to the board and is telling the man his only option is fukcing surgery!! And you're putting me in my place??!! Why don't you choose your battles wisely?? B/c my only intent was to take the fear of surgery out of his mind, b/c there's still a good chance he can control this problem with continued treatment w/ letro . And what do my previous posts have anything to do with the situation at hand??? We learn everyday, and since I've gone through this myself, I've learned even more about this particular subject.

Now, you're completely wrong by saying letro won't do anything for him that nolva wouldn't. Nolvadex blocks the estrogen receptors to prevent estrogen from binding to them.....Which wouldn't reverse the problem, but only keep it from getting worse. Letro, on the other hand, actually penetrates the adipose tissue and suppresses estrogen within the cell.....hence, having the ability to reverse estrogen related sides such as an enlargement of the mammory gland.
    I'm not going to be the bad guy in this. To anyone I offended with my post, I apologize. I'll leave it at that.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Oh, I just re-read your post.......I said IF you're lactating take b6.....yeah, so nice recommendation.

so you think one more bottle of letro at high doses, like 2.5 for about 2-3 weeks then work my way off it again and if its still not gone then go to the doc? man i have never had this problem, its just on this pct, i decided to run tribulus and now this all happened. i dont know if thats why, but my first cycle no pct, no nolva through out cycle and nothing. now i do everything right and i got gyno on one side! WTF!!!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    It definetely does suck! From a personal standpoint, I would keep running letro for another bottle, and see if that does the trick. Just make sure you very gradually taper off of the letro, or you could have a serious estrogen rebound.........If more letro doesn't reduce the lump then I'd go see a doctor. He'll probably tell you to stay away from anything hormonal for three months to see if your body will restore its hormone levels which may cause the lump to go away naturally. I have heard of that happening, but wouldn't rely on it. As a matter of fact, that's what he told me yet I still ordered letro b/c who has 3 months to sit around and wait, right?? Lol! Maybe I should've taken his advice, but I wanted to get on a cycle so I chose to take my chances with this route........and so far it's working out for me. But everyone's body is different, so seeing a doctor is never a bad idea. Just let us know what he tells you b/c I'm/we're definetely interested in hearing his advice. Good luck bro.

ya i need to get my test levels checked as well, they are exteremely low, having sex 1 time every 2 weeks does it for me and im still in early 20s. i have only done 2 cycles my whole life, and im never doing any again. i really think its from the tribulus, im almost positive, cause thats the only thing i did different. oh and when i ran the letro, the lump did kinda go away and it wasnt sore n e more, but still pufffy. now that im totally off it, the lump is back and its sensative now. i guess 1 more bottle, then its to the docs. gotta love having insurance..thanks

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same problem, it has been with me for 2 years though. I had never used nova and just used clomid. When I heard about letro I bough 3 bottles of that and it never helped.

I saw a nice artical from a study where doctors gave 30 gyno patients Tamoxifen (nova) and it actually cured the gyno. I've been taking Nova now 20mg 3 times a day for 22 days and it has broken up the "lump" almost entirly. I still have some fat deposite in my breast though they are small I'll continue taking the nova until they are gone.

My gyno too did not start until MONTHS after my cycle of Fina/Winny. I'm having better luck with Nova than Letro, it could just be my body and maybe letro will work better for you.

Here is the link to the nova:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

tomp is offline Junior Member
    How can you tell if you are producing prolactin?

So i thought letro is actually stronger then nolva. when it first started with the soreness, i ran nolva at 60mg a day for almost 2 weeks and nothing still happened. i dont think the nolva is strong enough, jmo cause everyone is differnet. man i still dont know what to do?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone is different but give the man some hope before you throw a doomsday "surgery is the only way too correct the problem". Until he has tried all meds than surgery isn't the only option. IMO

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll have to run Nova for longer than 2 weeks for anything to happen bro. If things happen for you FAST that would be considered 4 weeks.

The guys in the study I linked used 60mgs a day for 3 MONTHS and 20mgs 4 months after the first 3!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    You'll have to run Nova for longer than 2 weeks for anything to happen bro. If things happen for you FAST that would be considered 4 weeks.

The guys in the study I linked used 60mgs a day for 3 MONTHS and 20mgs 4 months after the first 3!
    ha in that case the surgery would be cheaper, thats a lot of nolva to buy, DAMNNN!!

superstretch74 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    hey guys, havent been on in a while. Alright basically I ran a cycle test qv en. 400mg/week for 6 weeks, got sick really bad so stopped early. ran correct pct, like everyone saids, the nolva and the clomid and ran nolva throughout the cycle. well during pct i ran tribulus as well, about 1 week after im done with pct, my left nipple gets really sore and hurts when my shirts would touch it. i was scared so i bought letro right then and there. i dont see how i could get gyno that long after a cycle, i thought u get it on a cycle? well ive ran the letro at what lion recommended and even dropped off it so i could rebound and its not sore at all but still puffy and i can still feel a huge gland. a lot of people say gyno isnt just in 1 nipple. right right nipple is perfect, nothing wrong, just my left. well im out of letro and dont know what to do now, should i buy more letro? i ran if for about 4 weeks until i ran out. Give me some opinions cause i know nothing about this and im getting really scared and i wont even take my shirt off! thanks
    FREAK

Quote Originally Posted by superstretch74
    FREAK

Wtf you talking about? Dont try to get your post count up by saying stupid Sh^t, dumbazz!

ya guys fuc it, decided to go to the docs, guess ill see whats going on thursday. i will tell ya what happens

actually the nolva is much cheeper than surgery ....I think you should get back on the letro it was working .....some time it takes 10 weeks

chemicals78 is offline New Member
    During a cycle you can get some gyno because of the conversion tp estrogen. After a cycle your own test level is low and sometimes the balans shifts to th eestrogen side causing side effect like gyno. When your own test level restores it will go away. until that time i would recomend some liquidex ( liquid arimidex ) 1mg eod this will get your gyno gone in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by josh8416

TonyM is offline Junior Member
    I had a knda similar problem ages ago.. one nip was fine the other was really sore and tender.. I went to the docs and he said its impossible to get gyno in one nip alone so it wasnt gyno! he said it was just a torn muscle fragment and it would heal itself in time which it did!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superstretch74
    FREAK
    Your such and assshole.
    ~DV~

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Bro i had a similar problem with running just TRIB, and IMO Trib sucks asss and is totally shiit shiit shiit, not worth the time or money. My right nip swelled up a bit and then went down after a week or so naturally after I stoped takeing Trib,but still had a lump under there. Then the next day I wake up and my fucckin left nip was the same way as the right nip and it also went away but took about a month or so. Weird thing is it wasnt sensative. maybee its just me, I might be more tolerable then others.

Ive takin pretty much every product under the sun and NEVER not once ever experienced any adverse reactions untill I used Trib. And when I started its use I wasnt on anything before or after so thats why Im positive it was the Trib.

Here is my thread about the Trib situation with me. Theres a research article in there posted by gerkiee66 that is vary good and claims Trib can cause gyno. There are also some Blood/lab test done on some people here in the forums on Tribulus. These peeps claim that Tribulus did nothing for them at all. In fact when they got there lab results back there estrogen level was double then before he started Trib and the test levels were about the same..!! I think even one of them posted there lab results. Use your search button and im sure you can find it.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...61#post1969261

keep us posted on what the Doc has to say.
    Good luck bro,

~DV~
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 07-25-2005 at 07:32 AM.

ya i know it was from the trib, i hate that stuff now, big mistake. but ya im going to go and get my test level checked and then ill tell him about it. i already know he will give me some crap to make the stuff go down, but im sure its not going to be as strong as letro, so probably a waste of money, but i know my test levels are extremely low. my appointment is thursday, ill tell everyone how it goes!

Thread Information