Thread: mexico gear

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Arrow mexico gear

Does Mexico have any gears that have a good rep? I hear about all there fakes and undedosing. Going down to have lobster down an hour or two past the border with a friend I would think fakes aren't as common further you go down, away from tourist spots.

qv bad

I've been reading nothing but negative stuff about QV I brew my own Tren and just need some test/prop to go with it but I worried about the fakes what is legit in Mexico when it comes to Prop???

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I've used QV and it was good stuff.... You can spot a fake by pulling back the silver seguridad label with a pocket knife or something and it should have a honeycomb type imprint as you pull it back...........

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    i think QV is good but jus depends where u get it from down there. where exactly ru goin

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Mexico

I buy my stuff in TJ (the most tourist town in Mex) and I have had good results from the human grade stuff. Most pharmacias have good stock of the following in human grade:

test E
    Sust
    Stenox (Halo)
    Deca
    Proviron
    some misc. others

The vet grade I have had mixed results, real problems with fake QV products in TJ.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    if u brew yer own tren , why not make your own prop?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    if u brew yer own tren, why not make your own prop?

word

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Usually if you buy amps in mex it's 100% legit. You just get skanked on the volume sometimes. It seems my 1ml amps always come out .75-.80mls when in the syringe. But good gear....I got Testovirin last time and it was great.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    i have never had a problem with mexico gear. (knock on wood) I herd animal power and Pet's Pharma are 2 new good companys. I look forward to trying it out next cycle. I have herd nothing but good things about Pet's Pharma. I wish i could drive there and pick it up.

I went

I went to mexico and saw all the QV stuff guys were going in there and buying 3 to 4 hundred dollars worth of gear they had that pets pharma eq stuff for 25 bucks a pop test prop at 9 bucks great prices everyone was buying hundreds of gear
    Last edited by rsmihula; 07-24-2005 at 12:42 AM.

Ironweb is offline Member
    I am personally using Pets Pharma right now. I have just begun my 4th week and it is kicking in big time. By far the best mex gear I have tried. I am loving it and highly recomend it.

I have tried QV before and it is better and I do not get the pain that I did from QV. No read hot areas just feeling good and my strength is up already. Can not wait for the weeks following. Get it if you can bro you will be happy.

jinos is offline Member
    No probs with QV here. Just make sure you don't get the fakes. Just finished sus/deca /dbol . Loved it. Since the QV site is up now, check the batch #s.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    ive had good luck with qv.....anyone have any input on animal power?

gmuldown is offline New Member
    i have been going to tj for years, there is alway a new vet company making steriods every time i go there, remember you get what you pay for, i think most mex vet brands are not the dosage they claim or are complete shit

Zapp is offline Banned
    Bro just go to a pharmacy down there. You won't have to deal with the vet stuff. Some of them wont ask you for a script. Went down a few years ago and paid some 80 year old doc to write me one.

I got some QV. Havent had a problem with it. Seems legit

Juggernaut71 is offline New Member
    Anyone try the QV D-Bol? It comes in a box with BOLD QV 200 on it with methan.... in small print on the side. It's suppose to 100 5mg pills? Looks fishy to me? Bold is short for Boleneone and 200 - 200mg/ml. That shouldn't be on the box but the guy who sells it argues it's real and even takes it himself. The QV website doesn't list D-Bol as something they make. Anyone else come across this stuff?

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    QV does make dbol . It is 10mg tabs and not that great. None of their orals are anything special if you ask me. I have tried their oils and liked them a lot to be honest with you. I would love to try that Pet Pharma gear but my guy doesn't carry it yet. Hopefully I can convince him to add it to his list right along.

Thread Information