Thread: dbol & eq?

dbol & eq?

Are dbol , cyp, and eq a good choice for a bulking cycle? Also i have heard that around 10mg dbol ed can be used in PCT to help your body recover, but I was wondering if it should be run when I start taking clomid,etc. Any knowledge on the subject is appreciated.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    those 3 stacked together are fine. Your diet, training consistnecy and recovery is what determines the end results.

D-bol is PCT is a bad idea since it will not let you fully recover. Your natty test will still be surpressed.

Where did you find that information?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    dbol for PCT?!! that's the weirdest ever

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think what he is refering to is using a d-bol bridge by using 10mg in the morning.

Bridges are used for those who are jumping from one cycle to the other with out the normal down time. It is said that you partially recover during PCT. The reason being is that 10mg in the AM is enough to keep you anti-catabolic but not enough to fully supress your HPTA.

You still do not recover fully because it will supress your HPTA. I have never ever found any benefits from bridging. You're better off taking a full 6 weeks off with proper PCT. The I would go back on instead of using a d-bol bridge. JMO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Yeah, absolutely NO synthetic hormones during your PCT, you need to let your body find its own balance. I've never liked the idea of bridging, but then again I have never "stayed on" before.

Thread Information