Tom123 is offline Junior Member

Question Hi, Gyno related question.

Hi,

I have been using 125mg Sust EOD and D-Bol 30mg ED. Im 10 days into the cycle. I have Nolva on hand and only intended to use it if I encountered pre-gyno symptoms. I have not suffered from soreness/sensitive/itchcy nipples but have a noticed my right nipple is puffy in comparison to my left. Could this be something other than gyno I.E the muscle pushing the nipple to be more proud, water retention, bloodflow. Basically, any advice would be appreciated. Ive bumped the nolva to 80mg ED until the problem no longer exists should it be gyno.

Thanks a lot,

Tomo

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd start with 20mg of nolva, if it gets worst up it to 60mg, until it's gone then saty at 20mg through the cycle

JohnnyB

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'd start with 20mg of nolva, if it gets worst up it to 60mg, until it's gone then saty at 20mg through the cycle

JohnnyB
    I appreciate that. In your opinion would you say that its unlikley to be gyno as it occours only on my right nipple and does not hurt in any way what so ever.

Many thanks

bump

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I dont get gyno (knock on wood), buy once I go on my nipples are erect more then normal, I take 10mg eod as a precaution, but if you feel it is gyno, take the above advice and see if symtoms subside. Oh ya, check daily for lumps!

I have always had a small lump behind each nipple, these have not gotten any larger. My right nipple looks and feels puffy though. No pain either. I have upped the dose of nolva should it be Gyno. Doesnt Gyno normally occour on both sides and be painfull or irritible? Could it just be anything else and if it is gyno will it intime dissapear.

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tom123
    I have always had a small lump behind each nipple, these have not gotten any larger. My right nipple looks and feels puffy though. No pain either. I have upped the dose of nolva should it be Gyno. Doesnt Gyno normally occour on both sides and be painfull or irritible? Could it just be anything else and if it is gyno will it intime dissapear.

Thanks
    Could do with a hand on this one.

I could do with some advise,

Many thanks,

Tomo

powerlifter007 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom123
    Could do with a hand on this one.

I could do with some advise,

Many thanks,

Tomo
    Yes, it is one early sign of gyno. It doesn't have to occur in both at the same time. Use the 20mg a day and see what happens.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter007
    Yes, it is one early sign of gyno. It doesn't have to occur in both at the same time. Use the 20mg a day and see what happens.
    Thanks for that. Will the puffyness go away with nolvadex /time?

Thread Information