jsingh is offline New Member

ECA/ Epherdrine Qn ?

Could you use an ECA stack while bulking to reduce some fat, or would it be better used when cutting? And if used how much of each should be used i.e mg of each. Second question is if using ephedrine as a booster before a workout how much should be used, iif working out 5 days of the week can it be use on each of those days? thankyou

Big M is offline Associate Member
    I whould save it for cutting and have the full effect of it then. For me it stops working after just 2weeks, then I have to take a week off. As a training booster take 50mg of ephedrine (no more than 2-3 times a week or it will stop working)

You could use youe ECA stack here in either case. Its not 'could you use it during bulking to reduce BF'...its....do you want to????....because you know it will. Pesonally I love the stuff and would use it in either case...not just to burn BF but to give me more energy during my workouts.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Ephedrine

Club drug or Bodybuilding stimulant? Well both really Ephedrine is an interesting compound, it acts as both a fat burners and a training srirnujant. When taken on it’s own it works well as a fat burner, through thermogenesis (increased body temperature) as well as promoting the release of the T4 hormone. Dosage on its own would be 25mg three times per day An interesting flict though is that by adding 200mg caffeine and 300mg aspirin to each dosage the fat burning effect can be doubled This is the classic R.C.A. stack.

If you wish to use it as a training stimulant however, take 50mg approximately 1 hour before a workout Ephedrine has a mild amphetamine effect on the central nervous system and gives a good training psyche as well as a mild but noticeable strength increase.

Side effects include, tremors, insomnia, rapid heartbeat, hot flushes, dizziness and lack of appetite. This compound should be avoided by anyone with a heart or thyroid condition.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    you can use it during bulking as a appetite suppressant which can help you get a good clean bulk.

Would 32mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 300mg Aspirin twice a day be efficent? How many days in the week should this dosage be taken ?

I run mine at 25mg Ephedrine 200mg Caffeine 300mg Asprin 3 times a day at 4.30am 11am and the last one 3pm. never take it any later than 3pm you will not sleep at night. the 4am is just before i do my morning cardio.

Three weeks on, one week off
    Last edited by oldandgrim; 07-23-2005 at 01:16 PM.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    The aspirin is not necessary and can lead to stomach ulcers if you use it often. IMO it would be much better to replace the aspirin with ALCAR...

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    The aspirin is not necessary and can lead to stomach ulcers if you use it often. IMO it would be much better to replace the aspirin with ALCAR...
    Whats ALCAR? is it alkaselza?

nsa
    acetyl-l-carnitine...

thanks man, never heard of it. what is its brand name and can i buy it over the counter

nsa
    It's a compound that can be purchased over the counter by many different companies. Do a search for it and you'll find alot of info. It's a well known compound...

Found it, done a google search, will get myself some of that and give the asprin a miss for a while.
    Cheers I learn somthing new every day on AR

Would it be ok to take twice a day, once in the morning and once before workout 5 days a week M-F ?

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i might be invading sorry bout this...
    just what does eph do????
    and how should it be taken???
    and what does it look like so i know its real???
    the reason i ask these questions is i live in australia ....
    ephedrine always comes across me in the gym and stuff i just wanna know if its real
    btw its ilegal in australia.. thats why it comes across in gym and stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by oldandgrim
    Ephedrine

Club drug or Bodybuilding stimulant? Well both really Ephedrine is an interesting compound, it acts as both a fat burners and a training srirnujant. When taken on it’s own it works well as a fat burner, through thermogenesis (increased body temperature) as well as promoting the release of the T4 hormone. Dosage on its own would be 25mg three times per day An interesting flict though is that by adding 200mg caffeine and 300mg aspirin to each dosage the fat burning effect can be doubled This is the classic R.C.A. stack.

If you wish to use it as a training stimulant however, take 50mg approximately 1 hour before a workout Ephedrine has a mild amphetamine effect on the central nervous system and gives a good training psyche as well as a mild but noticeable strength increase.

Side effects include, tremors, insomnia, rapid heartbeat, hot flushes, dizziness and lack of appetite. This compound should be avoided by anyone with a heart or thyroid condition.
    check this site out its not ilegal here

http://www.nutribolicinc.com/catalog/9

Thread Information