ward065 is offline Member

It's crap like this that 90% of americans believe

in a nutshell, just look at this picture.....

http://www.thegoliard.net/images/steroids.jpg

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    lol thats funny after listening to that hbo interview someone put up last week

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Drink the water around you get cancer, ill take my chances!

i actually believe an abuse of steroids can cause permanent health problems.......

read this if you have a few minutes

http://www.trulyhuge.com/pro_bodybuilding.htm
    Last edited by ward065; 07-23-2005 at 08:44 PM.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    haha i liked the bad breath

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Funny......................... I didn't see any stink lines around his bad breath

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    How much worst can yours get!!!!JK,Bro

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300

Thats why your suppose to eat clean, not shit

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Ya...come to think about it, i DO get bad breath....when i dont brush my f-ing teeth!! This is ridiculous. this is the reason why i have to hear lectures from completely uneducated ppl about roids. If ever someone tries to "inform" me of the sideffects...i simply tell them to name ONE SINGLE HORMONE for every 50 i can name...and well talk. please. anyone notice what a douche the guy in the pic is too? put a pic of me on there on some tren n test...this guy is shootin estrogen....maybe a nice dbol only cycle

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Let's see, this guy has jaundice, gyno, liver tumors, stunted growth and a host of other problems. Looks like a teen according to the pic. First of all he wouldn't be shooting much with those problems. That sounds like about 150mgs or so of Anadrol a day for many months, maybe a year. Sure, I can see that.

But I look at the pic and his 13" arms and I'm asking myself, does he even lift? Does he walk around with that needle like Jose Conseco and shoot people in the HS locker room?

Look, that's USA BS that they try to scare kids with over here. Does anybody remember that HBO after school special with Ben Afflack playing the steriod abusing HS football player? That was great. He never looked any bigger when he was on juice but he sure used the baby oil to make it appear that way. I love watching that rerun, it's a good laugh. I know that shit happens in HS, I even had it going on back in the late 80's at my school. But it's not realistic by the way they portray the kids. Some of these kids are huge and they get picked up by major colleges on sport scholarships. They never would of got that if they weren't on the drugs. Ugly but true. I like truth so the problems can be resolved. Not all out lies that don't help but only make kids more aware of them. Kids are smart, they know BS when they see it. They do see the stuff works. Just watch most pro sports that are on TV and see.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-23-2005 at 10:05 PM.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    i actually believe an abuse of steroids can cause permanent health problems.......

That article is crazy...i believe if you take that much your going to have problems but a moderate amounts wont affect you too much

Joey2ness is offline Member
    IM: What kind of drug bill are we talking about?
    BB: Well, growth hormone alone costs you $30,000 a year.
    That is absolutely true, HGH costs a lot of money.

IM: Good lord!
    BB: And steroids , that's not a really big problem. I use a lot, but you can get it cheap. Mostly you gotta pay people to tell you how to use them. The growth hormone, IGF-IÉ.

IM: You have to inject, what, three to four times a week?
    BB: Every day.

IM: But you're a pretty heavy supplement user?
    BB: I don't use supplements at all! No vitamins, nothing.

IM: You don't think that vitamins and minerals would help protect you somewhat from all the drugs?
    BB: Yeah, but-

it is expensive and he uses alot of steroids and injects everyday without liverprotectants or doo doo vitamins

to be safe do opposite use less steroids and use liver protectants and vitamins

Joey2ness is offline Member
    IM: Do a lot of the guys sell drugs on the side?
    BB: Oh, yeah. I've done that myself. Now it's a lot harder.
    A drug dealer too.

cool i would love to buy steroids from a muscular person in the gym and have the satisfaction thats its real roids and not fake

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Key word abuse

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    in a nutshell, just look at this picture.....

http://www.thegoliard.net/images/steroids.jpg
    I'd up that to 99%

JohnnyB

Defconx3 is offline Member
    God damn I hate ignorence...

Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    IM: Do a lot of the guys sell drugs on the side?
    BB: Oh, yeah. I've done that myself. Now it's a lot harder.
    A drug dealer too.

cool i would love to buy steroids from a muscular person in the gym and have the satisfaction thats its real roids and not fake
    i'm interested in knowing if there are any stories of pros getting in trouble for posessing only of steroids (in other words, posessing only with the intent of using the steroids themselves)

Through some research, i've found quite a few who have been in trouble being accused of distribution

I've heard Victor Martinez was in trouble for distribution- http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover32.htm in the same incident, he was in trouble for posessing while on probation

Milos Sarcev has also been in trouble, but have read that he was a trainer in Balco labs- it has of course been in the gvt's spotlight for a long time now, so that is probably why he was targeted. Apparently, he was also distributing steroids...read here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover25.htm

According to the same undercover source- Dennis James and Sarcev were both indicted for distributing/ trafficking steroids - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover33.htm

with this same undercover guy, it was discussed that Ronnie supposedely got an illegal package in the mail, but nothing came of it http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover20.htm

Texas has some of the strictest steroid laws in the nation also

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Well think about it for a sec, it's actually better this way.

Would you want all the 15 yr olds juicing? I know that it still happens but it would happen even more...

It's good that whenever some kids hear steroids they think 'small penis'. Even though that's just ignorance/exageration, it still gets the thought of doing roids out of their heads.

Ignorance is bliss.

chris2wire is offline Member
    it certainly explains my bad breath

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Let's see here, if you replaced that syringe with a joint and went back fifty years it would say refer madness instead of steroids .

twostones

Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    Well think about it for a sec, it's actually better this way.

Would you want all the 15 yr olds juicing? I know that it still happens but it would happen even more...

It's good that whenever some kids hear steroids they think 'small penis'. Even though that's just ignorance/exageration, it still gets the thought of doing roids out of their heads.

Ignorance is bliss.
    when i was in high school a good while back, it was very obvious to me anyway that quite a few kids were on them

There was one kid i knew, who at the beginning of his Sophomore year was a skinny and scrawny one. He got a bit more built by the end of the year...but when he was a Junior the next year he really looked significantly larger. When I was a senior and by the time i left (he was 1 grade under me) i saw him benching 330.....in less than two years he went from a skinny kid with no muscles to being pretty jacked. Kids asked him all the time how he was getting so big, but he kept saying protein powder to them......bs. I always knew what he was really doing.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    this was posted a while back, someone posted the same but with a picture of Lou and had all positive things pointed out. it was great... someone should be able to find it out there...

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member

The key word being "Abuse"
    The abuse of steroids is bad!Just like the abuse of anything is bad!
    When I was a kid I ate a whole bottle of childrens tylenol,and had to have my stomach pumped or I would have died!!
    The ABUSE people,remember that!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    There was one kid i knew, who at the beginning of his Sophomore year was a skinny and scrawny one. He got a bit more built by the end of the year...but when he was a Junior the next year he really looked significantly larger. When I was a senior and by the time i left (he was 1 grade under me) i saw him benching 330.....in less than two years he went from a skinny kid with no muscles to being pretty jacked. Kids asked him all the time how he was getting so big, but he kept saying protein powder to them......bs. I always knew what he was really doing.
    I bet the girls never looked at that kid when he was puney. I bet by the time he was at the end of his Junior year he got laid like it was a afterthought?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    those are all problems linked with AAS abuse... but hey, we are not doing this to make us live to 150 are we???

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    this was posted a while back, someone posted the same but with a picture of Lou and had all positive things pointed out. it was great... someone should be able to find it out there...
    would like to see it

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    It's beleiving crap this this that keeps 90% of the population from reaching thier full drug induced potential. Let them stay sub-par.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONBULL05
    The key word being "Abuse"
    The abuse of steroids is bad!Just like the abuse of anything is bad!
    When I was a kid I ate a whole bottle of childrens tylenol,and had to have my stomach pumped or I would have died!!
    The ABUSE people,remember that!
    Amen.

However, how many teens do you know that will follow through on a detailed, planned cycle. Not many I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Amen.

However, how many teens do you know that will follow through on a detailed, planned cycle. Not many I think.
    Agreed.

Many teens...certainly not all who "experiment" with steroids are afraid of needles first of all.

So then they load up on orals, dbol , andriol , stenox.....with no pct.....they only end up doing harm and no good.

they have a bad diet, bad training routine, so they waste their time

teenagers should learn the FUNDAMENTALS of weight training and nutrition before "experimenting" with these things. they should not be taking them with a height of 6 feet tall, a bodyweight of 130 pounds and a max bench of 100 pounds!

Sadly, there are teens who do just that!

Thread Information