Thread: need hieght

Duster is offline Junior Member

need hieght

Is there any steriod that i could use that wouldnt stunt my growth or even one that would help me grow a bit....im not that tall of guy but im think i just need some hieght. Thanks boys!

JuicyJim is offline Junior Member
    well first of all it's HEIGHT not hieght, second the only one that can give you height is growth hormone , but that's only if your in your early teens or younger and you are extremely short for your age. if your 19 and 5'5 your pretty much s.o.l

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Too late for you Bro - try growing out a little bit =- like being 5' 5" and 240lbs at like 8 % BF

Duster is offline Junior Member
    I heard that growth hormones screw you up real bad though

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    try some letro

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Yep, letro if your bones aren't fused. And anavar would help too, but it would be costly.

remember though the plates have to be open, highly unlikely for a 19 year old, so get a bone scan from doc.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    are the dosages the same if you are going for height 1.25 EOD?

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster
    Is there any steriod that i could use that wouldnt stunt my growth or even one that would help me grow a bit....im not that tall of guy but im think i just need some hieght. Thanks boys!
    Where's what you do bro, Tie 200lbs around your ankles, then tie your wrists to a pull up bar and hang there for about an hour a day. Soon, you'll be 2-3 inches taller. It only takes about 2 weeks to to get the full 2-3 inches. Or you could get on one of thost mideveil torture tables where they tie all of your limbs and stretch them.

Not to be taken literally. This is a joke. I shall not be held responsible if anyone tries something this stupid.

mkv213

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I got lifts for all my sneakers, worked great!! Just have to ease into or everyone will notice your 2 inchs taller!!!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Have to adminster GH around 10 yrs old for linear growth with growth plates open. Very risky at that age since GH is suppose to be produced at it's highest levels. If you administer too much then you can open up a lot of problems. Nobody can estimate how much GH each person is suppose to have circulating. Early development of type 2 diabetes is a major risk when giving GH to children.

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/21/1728_55148
    Growth Hormone in Kids Linked to Risk of Diabetes

By L.A. McKeown
    WebMD Medical News

Feb. 18, 2000 (New York) -- Children who are given growth-hormone injections may be at a significantly increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes, according to a report in Saturday's issue of the journal The Lancet. Growth hormone is often prescribed for children whose pituitary glands do not make amounts of the hormone sufficient for normal growth. However, its use becomes controversial when it is given to children who are merely short-statured in order to boost their growth.

The New Zealand investigators say that the hormone injections may trigger early onset of diabetes in children who are already at risk of developing the disease later in life.

The study included more than 20,000 Japanese children and adolescents age 19 and younger who were treated with growth hormone injections for an average of nearly three years. The average age at the start of growth hormone therapy was 10 years. Most children received growth hormone for less than three years.

Overall, the risk of diabetes was six times higher for the children who took growth hormone compared with the incidence in healthy U.S. and Japanese children not taking the hormone.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    ur screwed. you won't get height with anything. give it up

TripleH is offline Junior Member
    Human Growth Hormone

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster
    Are you serious? .....how old are you....if you still have the potential to grow taller (i.e. under 19 yrs of age) then one shouldnt even consider steroids ...and if you are older and find some anabolic that makes you grow taller then please let me know cause i would love to be able to dunk!

Thread Information