Samson7 is offline Member

bulls**t or not?

im about to start my cycle on monday and im trying to get every last detail in order......anyways i was out of town all day and while i was getting back into town about 11pm or so and was passing a 24 hour pharmacy and i thought well ill just stop and i get my 18 guage drawing needle tonight so i dont have to worry about it tomorrow. I get in there and the lady refuses to sell to me because it was "night time." This kinda pissed me off...did she just not want to sell them to me or is that a known policy that im not aware of. I dont see how it would matter if i bought them at 11am or 11pm??? I think that if im a consumer and they have a product i want to buy legally i should be able to.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    I never heard of that, but I do know they can refuse selling needles to people for some strange reasons if they suspect you won't be using them for a "lawful" purpose.

you could probably just have told her it was because you where running short on your insulin needles and since you saw the place open you decided to go in before you forgot about it...

other than that I can't think of anything on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    yea i once loaded up on test before i showered in gym and popped a major erection in front of all the dudes
    bump diddy bump hooah!!!

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    I heard of this happening to someone I know. They refused to sell him needles because they believed it was for drugs...he told them it was for one of his friends who needed an insulin shot.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooker Blowjobs
    bump diddy bump hooah!!!
    your an idiot don't post again

Samson7 is offline Member
    haha ya wtf was that all about...that guy is a dueche. Anyways ya i tink she just didnt want to sell them to me. I mean its a 24 hour pharmacy whats the point if you arent going to sell shit after 11.

Logan13 is offline Banned

online for pins

Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    haha ya wtf was that all about...that guy is a dueche. Anyways ya i tink she just didnt want to sell them to me. I mean its a 24 hour pharmacy whats the point if you arent going to sell shit after 11.
    Seriously,
    just go to ARR or ****.com and take care of your business. These people may be working the graveyard shift, but they are not stupid...at least not all of them.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it sometimes happen 2 my friends they refuse selling syrings @ night bcoz they think we gonna use them n drugs llllooooooooooollllllllllll

Thread Information