Thread: Feel weird wtf

r1sk is offline Junior Member

Feel weird wtf

Hey guys today in the am i injected my 250mg of test e as scheduled (in the middle of wk 8 of 500mg/wk)... well felt fine and everything... then in the pm i went to go workout... got stronger of course... i felt badass... well as soon as i got home, i felt really really tired... fckn weird never felt so tired in my life.. so tired where i just fell asleep... knocked out... then when i woke up, i was walking around my house and i got this weird ass tingling in my body.. like every 10seconds... my tiredness went away pretty quickly with these tingles... I feel weird i guess cuz im scared or something... Im still getting these tingles... wtf is going on...

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Bump

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    Bump

WTF???

~SC~

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Never had that happen, but maybe someone else has?

ttt

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Getting tired is common on test. I know, I usually take afternoon naps when on 500mgs or so of test. I work out of a home office so I can do that. I think it's your body wanting to grow so you get tired? You grow the most when you sleep. Hopefully....

Get your blood pressure checked for those tingles. I go to the local Sam's Club and they have that machine by the pharmacy. My little 8 year old checked his today... He said "daddy, I want to check my hydraulics". He meant distolic and systolic bp. Cute....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-23-2005 at 10:41 PM.

r1sk is offline Junior Member
    yea i do get tired... and if i lay in bed or lie down during the day, then im definitely going to sleep.. weird... hopefully tomorrow morning the tingles go away

dragon69 is offline Member
    could be a migraine headache. I'm in medicine and experience migraines myself from time to time. Fatigue is big with them and tingles can be felt too sometimes.
    There are so many variables with migraines, so everyone will be different and even every migraine can be different. Hell you don't even need to have pain in your head with migraines. You may get visual effects too. Don't worry though, but do see your doctor to be sure.
    Take some advil and see if it's gone in a couple hours.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    check your post work out nutrition.

Thread Information