JasperJ is offline Junior Member

Who do you think is "leading the war" against steroids?

Inner city people, suburban moms, religous nobodies, nascar dads? If you had to pick a group of people leading the spread of the one-sided misinformation about steroids , who would it be?

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    mostly the government i think

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    they should crack down harder at recreational drugs than aas IMO

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    AAS should be legal - there the complete opposite of Rec drugs, steroids are there to improve your body - so why's that a crime ? I strive to self improve in everything i do and have done all my life, i like to be the best i possibly can at everything and steroids are a way i can achive a perfect body (got quite a while to go till i get it "Perfect" lol )

j martini is offline Member
    To draw attention away from the war in Iraq. I also think a lot of the media and politicians have a problem with Arnold being governor.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    AAS should be legal - there the complete opposite of Rec drugs, steroids are there to improve your body - so why's that a crime ? I strive to self improve in everything i do and have done all my life, i like to be the best i possibly can at everything and steroids are a way i can achive a perfect body (got quite a while to go till i get it "Perfect" lol )
    steroid can't be legal... if they were legal other drugs would have to be considered legal... plus, it's not as if the government is making it too difficult for us to get our hands on some UG... I think it's as legal as it going to get.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Arnold

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    steroid can't be legal... if they were legal other drugs would have to be considered legal... plus, it's not as if the government is making it too difficult for us to get our hands on some UG... I think it's as legal as it going to get.
    If I want a drug I can get it, the same goes for anyone else. All drugs should be legalized and taxed. That will solve our deficits and we can use the money for good things. You can't stop people from getting the stuff so why not make some good come out of it.

People that didn't do drugs before won't rush to a line in order to get them.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Its the politicians of course.Right now there is no money for them in steroids .
    The other "REAL"drugsthat we are fighting agaianst,bring the politicians too much money.The payoffs they get for letting the real shipments into the country,and busting the decoy shipments,keep their pockets full!
    If we really had a war on drugs,we would go after the druglords,like when we went directly after Escobar!
    Steroids are just the hot topic right now to keep our minds off the billions of $ we are spending for the war in Irac.
    Nuf said!

Logan13 is offline Banned

garbage!

Quote Originally Posted by IRONBULL05
    Its the politicians of course.Right now there is no money for them in steroids .
    The other "REAL"drugsthat we are fighting agaianst,bring the politicians too much money.The payoffs they get for letting the real shipments into the country,and busting the decoy shipments,keep their pockets full!
    If we really had a war on drugs,we would go after the druglords,like when we went directly after Escobar!
    Steroids are just the hot topic right now to keep our minds off the billions of $ we are spending for the war in Irac.
    Nuf said!
    Garbage! Is that you Michael Moore? Put the Kool-Aid down and do your own thinking.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    media circus and major sports organizations

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    considering i've lost two of my sources and have been scammed since all this shyt has gone down and still can't find a reliable source, i say they are..

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Now the truth can never come out. Imagine the bashing any major newspaper/newschannel would get if they aired the truth about steroids. All other newspapers along with anti drug groups would scream out loud.
    not entirely true, a short segment on steroids was hosted by some very credible people (Bryan Gumble, on HBO)....it was like 15 minutes long, but quite informative, short and to the point

Teegunn is offline Banned
    This is easy. Politicians always try to find the latest way to "save" us from ourselves. They see the latest war on steroids as a great way to look good and be able to show how they are "helping" and "protecting" us all from these "dangerous" substances. While I used to be very strongly against rec drug use, I have softened my stance on this subject over the last 5 years or so. While I don't think rec drugs should be legal, I do think that we are hitting our heads on a brick wall if we really think we can stop their use. The same can be said for aas use.

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    I saw that segment on HBO and thought it was great. it was informative and it handed critic's asses right to them

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ignorant people

stupid - u dont kno and u dont have tha ability to

ignorant - u dont kno, but u have tha ability to kno, u just dont try to understand

****in ignorant people

thanks

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    let me rephrase, ignorance isnt what "leads" it...but its tha main reason its happening

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davekutrone
    I saw that segment on HBO and thought it was great. it was informative and it handed critic's asses right to them
    Good call. The report on Real Sports did shed light on the subject. I just like the fact that Congress, against the advice of NIDA and several other organizations, who thought there was no reason to outlaw aas, made aas illegal.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    My mother. She found 10 preloads of sustanon 250 when I was 19 in my bedroom. She freaked out when she saw those huge horse needles with juice inside of them.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i am just laughing at logan, awesome reply bro

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    The media. Governmental control of citizens personal lives.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    george bush

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    congress bro.... congress.

Thread Information