mr.question is offline New Member

What do you guys think?

My first cycle, but first a little something about me.
    I have been training seven years, and the last 3.5 have been nearly nonstop. I have a very open schedual which has made my dieting and training my number 2 priority behind work. I have spent the last year reading and reseaching the most safe and heathiest ways to go about jumping on. I am 6'1" at 180 at 6% (caliper) since I am trying to put on a little weight, I am around 192 (just not as lean). my cycle includes the following:

d-bol test E
    week 1 40mg/day 125mg/day
    week 2 30mg/day 125mg/day
    week 3 25mg/day 125mg/day
    week 4 20mg/day 125mg/day
    week 5 125mg/day
    PCT HCG not exactly sure on doses yet but will before I start anything.

So what do you think?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    cycle to short with test e

and why are you injecting test e ED ?

it was a toss up between cyp. and test e. By using their max half lives and getting the most in you in a short amount of time your body has less time to counteract the chemical changes in your body (cortisol levels, and you bodies recepters shutting down, estrogen levels, ...long list). Anyonw who even conciders sticking a needle in them needs to read Chemical Muscular Enhancement and Building the Perfect Beast by Author L. Rea. Major info

also equals less sides. ++++++

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.question
    it was a toss up between cyp. and test e. By using their max half lives and getting the most in you in a short amount of time your body has less time to counteract the chemical changes in your body (cortisol levels, and you bodies recepters shutting down, estrogen levels, ...long list). Anyonw who even conciders sticking a needle in them needs to read Chemical Muscular Enhancement and Building the Perfect Beast by Author L. Rea. Major info
    Also equals less time to build muscle.
    Im not saying that his method wont work i have never tried it personally. But i would just keep it simple for a first cycle.
    Weeks 1-4
    30mg dbol a day
    Weeks 1-10
    500mg Test Enanthate a week.

This is proven time and time again to work.

Personally if i was going to use a short duration high dose cycle i would use test prop.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    5 weeks on test e or cyp will not do alot for you mate seein as you will not start seein any gains until week4-5,so just as you start to gain you will stop,wats the point??????
    if you want to do a short cycle drop the dbol and do some prop 75mg ed for 6-8 weeks.

Thread Information