cmillett is offline Member

I need some help hooker

hey hooker maybe you can help me out,I'm wanting to run test-e and tren -e,I just need to know what the life on tren-e would be?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    there is no moare hooker.

do you mean the half life
    HAHA, Hooker is dead, Gsxxr no custum title yet??? ANd its the ester that the compound is attached to it which tells you the half life, so its half life would be the same as the test-e, correct????

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    bigguns you are right.

test e and tren e has the exact same halflife.
    Cool.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Hooker dont live here no more..hes with Steroid .com i think,not sure though.

~DV~

cmillett is offline Member
    I understand the half lifes are determined by the esters,just wanted to know if tren -E had rhe same half life as test-E and if not what would it be.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Hooker is here as a staff writer, but not a mod as he was before.

I also know that he does not respond to call-outs such as this, so doing so works entirely against the desired outcome.

(At least that is what his practice was before, it may have changed, I have no idea)

~SC~

BG
    As you mods always say, evryone of you guys have there own little reason to be a mod (expertise you say), will someone fill Hookers space ( or better yet can someone) . Now when a know it all comes in a start flailing off bad info, or posting info without sources, who's going to be there stop that. Hooker not as a mod is a big loss. Now I dont now if Im going to far here, but here it is, was it an administrated decision or did Hooker him self deside this, and is this fall out over the **** conflict??

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Hooker is dead
    what do you mean he posted here yesterday

BG
    bigguns there is more mods to keep bad info from circulating. I dont think you give all the other mods the credit they deserve. Each and every mod here knows plenty about steroids . Maby they cant reference what they say as good as hooker but in 99% of the cases the advice they give is just as solid and good.

the loss of one mod doesnt make or break the board in any way.
    I hear you bro, but hooker was on the board alot more then most mods, you have been stepping up tremendously lately, but other to date havent been posting much. I dont take anything away from you guys at all, it just a matter of time spent answer threads.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    As you mods always say, evryone of you guys have there own little reason to be a mod (expertise you say), will someone fill Hookers space ( or better yet can someone) . Now when a know it all comes in a start flailing off bad info, or posting info without sources, who's going to be there stop that. Hooker not as a mod is a big loss. Now I dont now if Im going to far here, but here it is, was it an administrated decision or did Hooker him self deside this, and is this fall out over the **** conflict??
    It was Hooker himself that chose to "retire" from moderation duties here. No one forced nor asked him to leave, he made that decision for himself for whatever reason.

That's about all I can offer on this, for further questioning about this situation I'd have to say that maybe people should go directly to the person, and as him directly.

Peace!

~SC~

BG
    lol didnt mean myself as one that contribute alot here. I rarely if ever visit the steroid forum its not my place realy and not my main interest.
    I hear ya, but point at hand is will he be replaced, now there is one less mod in the questions forum.And bout you , I was refering to your amount of post, youve been post much more lately, not your contributions! JK Trying to lighten this up a little, just a question.

BG

Im sure admin has something in the works. Usualy when one knowegable member disaperes another steps in automaticly. and maby hooker will still be active on the board as a member. I guess we will have to wait and se
    Cool bro.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Even if hes Hooker's no longer a Mod I hope he's still a member. He will be missed otherwise.

As you mods always say, evryone of you guys have there own little reason to be a mod (expertise you say), will someone fill Hookers space ( or better yet can someone) . Now when a know it all comes in a start flailing off bad info, or posting info without sources, who's going to be there stop that. Hooker not as a mod is a big loss.
    Thank you for the kind words. I suppose it's your personal opinion as to whether someone has (or can) fill my place as a mod.

Now I dont now if Im going to far here, but here it is, was it an administrated decision or did Hooker him self deside this?

I left here of my own accord, and have been made into my own user group, not associated with the staff here in any way at all. You will see that my name is in Silver, now, as reflects this new position. I am not a mod here, I'm a paid writer for the website, and Dynamic Sports Nutrition. Which brings me to my next point:

Originally Posted by johan
    Maybe they cant reference what they say as good as hooker but in 99% of the cases the advice they give is just as solid and good.

I suppose you could make that case if you are inclined. However, I'm a paid writer here...which means ALL I DO ALL DAY LONG is research steroids . All day long....8-12 hours a day. Realistically, they (staff here) can't keep up with my level of research or writing, because they have jobs to do, etc...

If the mods here were all paid for their work, and didn't need other jobs, then they may possibly (probably?) produce the same work I have, in terms of quality and quantity. Maybe better.

This is my job, however, and not theirs. You need to make a more accurate comparison, I think, to be realistic.

The comparison, which I think is fair, is that of a Collegiate or Amateur athlete to a Professional athlete, when comparing the mods here to me, in terms of AAS-knowledge.

Im sure admin has something in the works. and maby hooker will still be active on the board as a member. I guess we will have to wait and se
    I will probably not be answering any questions here in the Anabolics Forum, except for the odd one here or there. I'm simply a paid writer for Steroid .com and it's nutritional sponsors.

Usualy when one knowegable member disaperes another steps in automaticly.
    I suppose we'll see. I think alot of members here are very good, actually, and have alot of potential to be future mods.

Guess that one's cleared up then.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Thank you for the kind words. I suppose it's your personal opinion as to whether someone has (or can) fill my place as a mod.

I left here of my own accord, and have been made into my own user group, not associated with the staff here in any way at all. You will see that my name is in Silver, now, as reflects this new position. I am not a mod here, I'm a paid writer for the website, and Dynamic Sports Nutrition. Which brings me to my next point:

I suppose you could make that case if you are inclined. However, I'm a paid writer here...which means ALL I DO ALL DAY LONG is research steroids . All day long....8-12 hours a day. Realistically, they (staff here) can't keep up with my level of research or writing, because they have jobs to do, etc...

If the mods here were all paid for their work, and didn't need other jobs, then they may possibly (probably?) produce the same work I have, in terms of quality and quantity. Maybe better.

This is my job, however, and not theirs. You need to make a more accurate comparison, I think, to be realistic.

The comparison, which I think is fair, is that of a Collegiate or Amateur athlete to a Professional athlete, when comparing the mods here to me, in terms of AAS-knowledge.

I will probably not be answering any questions here in the Anabolics Forum, except for the odd one here or there. I'm simply a paid writer for Steroid .com and it's nutritional sponsors.

I suppose we'll see. I think alot of members here are very good, actually, and have alot of potential to be future mods.
    Thanks for the reply, Hooker, sucs you wont be around,And I doubt your shoes will be filled, maybe with a few people anyway, peace bro, can I still PM you if need be????

Thanks for the reply, Hooker, sucs you wont be around
    You can PM me on BB4L, if you want.

BG
    You can PM me on BB4L, if you want.
    Cool peace bro!!

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    I am quite new to this board and did not know of hookers presence or input.

I have posted a number of threads and contributed to loads more. All my questions have been answered satisfactory and I have picked up loads more knowledge from just reading.

I have come on leaps and bounds thanks to every one on this board. I understand that you vets and long time contributors may miss hooker but my personal opinion is that this board rocks and the info on it helps a lot of people.

My only complaint, although I do understand way, is that it is not so easy to ask about a source.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i have spoke to hooke about this. now after talking to him i thinki it's great what he is doing. hooker has done a good job on the profiles and will be great help to steroid .com.

shit i guess i cant be the new hooker then if he is still here.

In no way where I putting down your knoweledge.
    But the majority of question on this board doesnt require that much of a person. only a select 0.1% of threads might require indeepth expertise above what a regular forum veteran might have.
    Agreed.

The best comparison in that case would be that you are a university level teacher teaching to a highschool class when a highschool teacher is only needed. Because indeepth knoweledge on a molecular level isnt required to be able to use steroids in a safe manner.
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no....Compare this question, and my answer on, vs/ the answer it was given here:

HOOKER, I need you!

and now my answer to this same question:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...1&postcount=13

Sometimes you need the college professor, I guess, even in High-School.

People like you, big cat ect pushes the knoweledge barrier further upp but the mods follows and teaches what has been working for a long time.
    I've never been much of a follower. I guess thats why I lead.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 07-24-2005 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i have spoke to hooke about this. now after talking to him i thinki it's great what he is doing. hooker has done a good job on the profiles and will be great help to steroid .com.

shit i guess i cant be the new hooker then if he is still here.
    Over 3,000 posts there 'gsxxr'. Whats the custom title going to be?

AG5678 is offline Member

Its about time you got paid for the shit you write. Good Job man

AG5678

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i think im going with " spelling B champ "

Yeah sometimes. My major hobby in highschool was to ask the teachers question I know they wouldnt know the answere to
    Mine was getting suspended. Same as it is here on AR...

you need to learn when a ass should be kissed and when a ass should be kicked lmao
    Plenty can do the former, not many the latter.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol didnt mean myself as one that contribute alot here. I rarely if ever visit the steroid forum its not my place realy and not my main interest.
    you rarely visit here, with over 5000 posts....

BG
    Mine was getting suspended. Same as it is here on AR...
    lmao

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    congratulations hooker on your new endevours!you will be missed!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Hooker, if you are still writing profiles, would it be worth it to start a thread in the questions forum - "Official Hooker Profiles Request thread" where we can list compounds we would like to learn more about, that you have not already covered? would you check out the thread once in a while? This would be great, if feasible...

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    Hooker, if you are still writing profiles, would it be worth it to start a thread in the questions forum - "Official Hooker Profiles Request thread" where we can list compounds we would like to learn more about, that you have not already covered? would you check out the thread once in a while? This would be great, if feasible...

I just did Andropen275 (the BD test product), and Kynoselen, which are totally new to this site. I also juust did a post on how to read the profiles, explaining their chemical names and structures.

I don't know if anything more like that is on the horizon, right now. You'd need to ask System_Admin (*Brian) about that.

Currently I just finished a big piece of work, and I'm getting around to starting another very big project. You'll need to ask Brian if he wants to have me do any more profiles. Currently that project is finished and copywritten, insofar as I know.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Hooker, congratulations on the new position. I am going to miss reading your posts around the board, however I am sure when a thread worth posting in comes along, you will probably be there. Good Luck bro.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for your contributions hooker - you'll be missed.

Thread Information