Thread: injury??

mike2nice is offline Associate Member

injury??

Eq is anabolic , and supposed to help joionts, right? Well, I injured my shoulder, and I've just recently been back in the gym, it's been feeling better, but still a little shaky. So I'm only doing 50-80% on most exercises, upperbody. I am planning to run a cycle in the next few weeks when the shoulder feels better. I am planning to stack it, prop, with either D-bol or EQ. I am thinking that since EQ is anabolic and helps with joints than maybe I should run that, maybe shoulder would heal better in the long run? Anyone with similar experiences or good knowledge of EQ? thanx.......

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    eq will not help out the joint deca will. so if you plane on a cycle make it prop d-bol daca. im not sure on what you looking to get from the cycle. you will need to dose it but the deca will only need to run at 200mg to help the joint. if your looking for more gains just up the dose

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I agree with the above, EQ will not help your joints. Deca will help the symptoms of bad joints but will not heal them either.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    alflutop do a search my friend.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro! I am not sure,but i am reading up and research so if I find out anything I will let you know bro!

Thread Information