Thread: Gear and DNP

john004 is offline Associate Member

Gear and DNP

I am currently on a winny/fina/eq cycle, i want to do dnp in this cycle, what will happen if i do. I mean i have read not to do any juice while on dnp, but i never really read why not? Any information will be greatly appriciated.

solid90062 is offline Member
    sound like a question for TX, but i would not recommend using anything while on DNP , just because of how serious and lethal DNP can be....Its like if your playing with fire dont play with gasoline as well. It would suck to die from a chemical reaction between the two. (i've never tried it...its just my 2cents)

I have read about the dnp making you so run down you can't keep the intensity up enough to make the juice work, but i just got off a 10 day cycle 2 1/2 weeks ago and to tell u the truth, i think the extra heat made my workouts alittle more intense than normal. I already figured out my tolerance to dnp, and what feels pretty good. I just didn't know if there was any real risks, like you said a bad chemical reaction.

bump

bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member
    DNP doesnt effect your hormonal system. It should be fine to take, but you will waste your juice money because you will not be able to gain mass and get cut at the same time. From personal experience, your workouts will suck, no energy, muscles burn, really weak, etc.. It might help with any catabolism though.

bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member
    Heres my suggestion:
    Wait until the eq. is out of your system. Then start your clomid and DNP . When you come off of jucie, your T3 levels are in over drive which increase muscle catabolism. Combine that with low test levels and youve got yourself a 6-8 week cycle of catabolic jucie(thats why everyone looses most of their muscle gains). DNP will supress your T3 levels which decreases catabolism. If you do 200mgs a day for a month, then your T3 levels will be lowered allowing you to spare more muscle while getting shredded. Then when you come off of DNP, your T3 levels are still supressed which allows for more protein sysnthesis(basically like being on roids).Its a no lose situation(if your willing to take the risk of taking DNP) If you choose to do DNP, research the hell out of it and also take into account that even with all the research(which is very limited), no one really knows how it will affect YOUR body and consider that in your decision.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    low atp/creatine levels = decreased gains. you want to maximize your gains while on a roid cycle. even if your energy levels aren't low enough to sacrifice intensity in a workout during a cycle, you can't get away from the fact that atp levels will be low enough to inhibit gains.

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    I would hold off until you are finished with your cycle. Like the evil doctor said you want to max out your gains on gear.

Thread Information