hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member

i think esters has effect on body

when i read the enclosed leaflet of primoteston 250 mg ( test en) i found that its brescribed for the people who r not affected by the precense of the
    prop so i think that different esters plays a role not only n the half life of test so think about it with me & if am wrong somebody correct me plz
    thnx n advance

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Come again? I have no idea in what you just retorted.

What other role does an ester play forth? I would be curious to see your scientific studies that back up this theory.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    you are wrong. i dont even think i should back myself up

I dont understand his question or statement. Is it wrong to ask to better understand?

wrong about what? what did I say that was wrong. I asked a question. How can asking a question be wrong?

Also, I didnt ask you back anything up. I asked the guy who started the thread. Now, if you want to support him then explain to me what I dont understand in his post. Obviously you understand what he is saying and I dont...JiGGaMaN
    abstrack@protonmail.com

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i didn't get anything!!

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i didn't get anything!!
    Me either thats why I asked, but for some reason I am wrong for asking
    abstrack@protonmail.com

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Me either thats why I asked, but for some reason I am wrong for asking
    i meant hosam, sorry.

what is not clear n my post guys i asked about what ive read n the primoteston enclosed leaflet u can review it if u want i use the 1 made by schring company & i think i said that if am wrong some1 plz CORRECT ME so if u have the ans 4 my question its ok & n all cases its appreciated alot THNX

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    what is not clear n my post guys i asked about what ive read n the primoteston enclosed leaflet u can review it if u want i use the 1 made by schring company & i think i said that if am wrong some1 plz CORRECT ME so if u have the ans 4 my question its ok & n all cases its appreciated alot THNX

wow i read both post's and now i understand even less

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I think he is saying that he thinks that a compund's esters has more of an effect on the body then just lengthening the half-life of the drug.

I agree with that statement, but the mechanism that causes that is unknown and not understood by today's scientific knowledge.

look stocky tell me what is not clear i think my question is direct bcoz all of us knows that esters detrmines the half life of any steroid , now after reading the fu(kn leaflet it made me think that their may b another role for any ester i think its soo clear this time if u didnt get it this time 2 ................................

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i get it now
    that might have some truth in it.

look stocky tell me what is not clear i think my question is direct bcoz all of us knows that esters detrmines the half life of any steroid , now after reading the fu(kn leaflet it made me think that their may b another role for any ester i think its soo clear this time if u didnt get it this time 2 ................................
    Well, what is the other role. I asked this before and I still have no explanation forth.

What is so confusing is that in your original post you mentioned prop and you said you read the leaflet of tesoviron250 which is simply enanthate .

What is the role you think it plays other then the half life?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

chris2wire is offline Member
    I think its a valid argument.

Rememebr when you inject test you arent just putting test in your body but also oil, alcohol and yes whatever ester is attached to the test.

Its possible some people may not react well to certain esters or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Well, what is the other role. I asked this before and I still have no explanation forth.

What is so confusing is that in your original post you mentioned prop and you said you read the leaflet of tesoviron250 which is simply enanthate .

What is the role you think it plays other then the half life?
    in za leaflet they compared test en 2 test prop if i have a scanner i will scan it 4u they said that it was proved that test en more effective than test prop n some cases what cases i really dont know thats what made me ask my question bcoz since both test en , prop r test but with different esters which results n different half lifes so what made test en more effective than prop as they said i hope its clear

in za leaflet they compared test en 2 test prop if i have a scanner i will scan it 4u they said that it was proved that test en more effective than test prop n some cases what cases i really dont know thats what made me ask my question bcoz since both test en , prop r test but with different esters which results n different half lifes so what made test en more effective than prop as they said i hope its clear
    ahh, now we are becomming more clear. I dont have a scientific answer for you but in my own experience I react better to test enanth then cypionate . Test prop and enanth are about the same for me.

I would be curious to see some of the cases they talk about in the leaflet.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop is short acting ester and enath is long acting ester. Really about the same effects but some claim more bloat on one or the other. It depends on how you react to the drug. You just have to try all 3 in different cycles and see. I prefer enath personally.

Thread Information