C-Bol is offline Junior Member

Weekend Partying and keeping gains????

To put it plain and simple, I am an what they call a "chipper". I occassionally drink, occassionally smoke pot, do coke, do x, and most importantly AS (Don't mix em though, bad news for BP). Anyway I want to know if their is any way of lessening the negative effects of coke and x on the musculatory system. I am well aware of the fact that they both hurt the process of protein uptake synthesis, and in turn muscle loss occurs. I'm not trying to offend anyone or discredit my dedication to lifting and gaining rock hard mass, but I want to know if their is anything I could take after that occassional night of partying to counter act these effects. It seems like just that one night of this shit sends me back to the drawing board. This is probably conisidered a stupid post and I'd be suggested to stop that shit altogether, but if there are any other suggestions I'd like to know. I'm new on the message board so plz help out.

murph is offline Member
    well first off welcome to AR......and IMO you already know the answer to your question,...but dude just wait on the wild nights for the cycle to be over (even then too if you really care about the BB lifestyle) because even one big night out does do more than you think.......and brother,....X is killing your brain do some research on it,.......... its baaaad stuff eats away and i dont think you want that..........plz do some thinking on whats really important to ya,....and good luck man

jbrand is offline Member
    there is some research out there regarding SSRIs (ie: prozac) protecting from mdma neurotoxicity. make sure to keep yourself hydrated and use vitamin/mineral supplements in which your body will become malnourished. then again, i don't see a place for these drugs in a lifestyle of anything resembling health.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I agree with what jbrand says. I won't act like a hypocrite and tell you not to do this and not to do that because I have done everything you mentioned, C-Bol. That is now all in my past (except for pot and ocassional drinking which will be soon when I start my Winny next week). You just have to have the will power to not do these things, at least when your juicing.

IMO, pot is no big deal as long as you don't let it negatively effect your life/lifestyle. As for alcohol, well everyone has their own opinion on that. The other drugs you mentioned will get you nowhere bro.

One night of fun = possible lifetime of problems. I hope I don't sound like somebody's mom or some shit, this is just how I feel on this subject. If you just have to get f*cked up sometimes, try sticking to Xanax or Valium...OCCASIONALLY!!!....maybe stacked with a beer or two

Peace

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by murph
    well first off welcome to AR......and IMO you already know the answer to your question,...but dude just wait on the wild nights for the cycle to be over (even then too if you really care about the BB lifestyle) because even one big night out does do more than you think.......and brother,....X is killing your brain do some research on it,.......... its baaaad stuff eats away and i dont think you want that..........plz do some thinking on whats really important to ya,....and good luck man

Couldn't have put it better myself. You have to decide what you really want to do. Don't waste your time training your ass off and doing AS if you're going to be doing x and coke. That stuff will eventually catch up with you and is definitely horrible for your body. (not trying to preach here bro) You can still go out and have fun...just ditch the x and coke. You'll be better off without it. (even if it is occasional) Good luck bro and welcome aboard AR.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    xanax and beer is really dangerous. People die from that combo when it goes to extreme. I say stick with pot if anything. It makes you eat and sleep like a baby

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    C-Bol, I know where you are coming from. I have the hardest time going out on weekends while on AS and not drinking. Call me an alcoholic if you want to, but beer is the greates thing. It has hurt me in great deal of ways. I am going to try an dcut booze out of this cycle. However, I usually compensat by working out even harder for I can have those drinks.

As far as coke goes, I have dabbed in that s well while on gear. IA didn't really think it did that much too me. Even after my friend and I would rail down an 8-ball in one night.

But all in all, the shit is not good. Beer or drugs (except weed) are not good for us, especaillyt when juicing. I wish you the best of luck C-Bol I know how you feel. I to will try my hardest to super will power.

C-Bol is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advise guys. I saw a post regarding x and things you could do to help lessen the neg effects when you come off and was hoping to see the same for coke. Your right anyway, my conscience lets me know it every time I do that shit. I'm just gonna eat right, train right, and lift right, fuck all the bullshit>>>>except weed of course. Appreciate it.

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    well i live in nyc and if anyone knows the soundfactory, im a regular there sunday morning..I have been tripping on X and bumpin K for months now on AS and i notice my body becomes leaner and harder. belive it or not it makes me bigger and harder...thats just my opinion.,,

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by CLK Davey
    well i live in nyc and if anyone knows the soundfactory, im a regular there sunday morning..I have been tripping on X and bumpin K for months now on AS and i notice my body becomes leaner and harder. belive it or not it makes me bigger and harder...thats just my opinion.,,
    i have no clue of the metabolic effect of ketamine, or if there even is one. as far as ecstasy, mdma is an amphetamine. one with very diverse properties, but it is still an amphetamine. amphetamines will raise your baseline metabolic rate temporarily as well as drain your body of water. the "hardness" could be attainted in ways where neurotoxicity isn't a concern, what you are accomplishing is no medical breakthrough here.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    CLK, I'm glad you're having good results incorporatring Cat Tranquilizers and X in your AS cycle, but bottom line is that you're hindering your potential and uppin' the risks. Just my concern and my opinion.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by eradikate
    xanax and beer is really dangerous. People die from that combo when it goes to extreme. I say stick with pot if anything. It makes you eat and sleep like a baby
    People do die from Xanax and beer...if they're a f*cking idiot.

Thread Information