davesuma is offline Associate Member

is just deca pointless?

Hi guys, i have been reading this forum for quite some time. Ive been seriously lifting for about 2 years. 5 9', 193 pounds. I am thinking about doing my first cycle. My sources are limited, whereas I can only aquire deca . I was wondering if doing this on its own is a complete waste of time. I know results will come slowly after the 5th week or so, ive done the research. I dont mind the slow aspiration, I just want to get a cycle under my belt. I would start at 200mg a week for 2 weeks, jump up to 300, and then drop back down the last couple of weeks to 200. This would go for 10-11 weeks. I eat and train great, and i have no problem eating like crazy (the right stuff)......can you help me out??

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt run deca alone without test unless u want to shut your system(sex) down

so what would you suggest? I'm sorry if everyones heard this topic a million times, but im new...

i like test enanthate

test enanthate 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks is a good first cycle

so do test e along with deca ? Or just the test? Is there test that doesnt need to be injected, or am I an idiot??haha...i just heard that test hurts a whole lot when injected....

u can run tha deca along w/ tha test e if u want, no haha theres no oral test, but ive run test in my past 2 cycles and never had a problem with it

AG5678 is offline Member
    Test E 600mg wk 1-12
    Deca 500mg wk 1-12
    Nolva 10mg ED
    PCT

A friend of mine ran that exact cycle and got very good results. Yea w/e you do don't do Deca Alone.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Test does not hurt for me if it is a long ester, like enanthate or cypionate . As for deca alone, especially at that low dose it would be stupid. Do not use a taper method either... You might just hit 400-500mg of test e or c and 300-400mg of deca and run deca 10 weeks and run the test 12 weeks. Good pct and you should grow if you eat, sleep(rest), train right, and eat more.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    It sounds like you're trying to do a cutting cycle? Deca alone will give you deca dick and you can't get it up. Not good but Deca alone is almost pointless unless you're in the last week of prep before a show and down to 4% bf on really limited caloric diet. Deca is more of a stack drug that goes with all tests. I would do test e like fball says and consider tbol for the first few weeks to jumpstart the cycle. You would probably only need 30mgs of tbol/day as it takes 2-3 weeks to get the effect from the long ester test e. Good strength and size cycle with clean gains. Control water retention with DIET, not drugs. So eat really clean and stay away from sodium. That should work very good for ya.

DBOL56 is offline New Member
    get some test if. dont run the deca alone. keep researching. test is a must period.

awesome guys, thanks very much for the info.....anything else I should know??

also, can you mix the deca and test into one injection??? And is the nolva a must or is there something else a bit less costly. I'm hearing a lot about B vitamins?........

growjuice is offline New Member
    I agree with fball. test enath. at 500mg/wk would be a good first cycle. I would hold off on the deca and use it with your second cycle at 400mg/wk. (along with test enath. or cyp.). Do the deca or anything else how you like but one thing I would do is keep the dose constant. Check around but for me an up and down dosing schedule did nothing but make the sides more pronounced. There are several studies/reports that show tappering down at the end of a cycle does not accomplish anything. --- There are two types of oral test. Androil and Methyltestosterone neither one of them is really worth using (IMO). Just stick with the injections, its not bad.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    yea you can mix. nolva isnt a must but its a good idea.

i wouldnt suggest mixing becasue that would end up being at least a 2cc shot even if u did 2 shots a week, if ur worried about pain, dont mix and keep it at 2 1cc shots twice a week, but if its ur first cycle id still suggest test e at 500mg/wk 10-12 weeks but tahts just my opinion, most sites ull find example beginner cycles and they are test e cycles at 400-600mg a week

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    i have done a deca only cycle.. i saw great results honestly. but ill tell u this.. if u dont care about sex or masturbation, then its gonna be tuff.

ok, im not looking to get monstrous on my first cycle, so does this sound good?. 300mg/wk Deca
    400mg/wk Test E
    10mg/day Nolva
    all for 10 weeks......

Quote Originally Posted by davekutrone
    ok, im not looking to get monstrous on my first cycle, so does this sound good?. 300mg/wk Deca
    400mg/wk Test E
    10mg/day Nolva
    all for 10 weeks......
    test e 500mg/wk (might as well if its 250mg dosage, if not keep it at 400)
    deca 300mg/wk (run one less week than tha test)
    10mg/nolva
    10wks

hmm, I do care about sex, so just deca is way out....so I guess I'll have to find some more stuff and get this cycle going. Until then, ill just keep training and eating...

Thread Information