Thread: Winstrol

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member

Winstrol what is your experiance?

this is my first experiance with winni, but I ran it for 7 days and was able to push harder during the workout than ever before. Also, muscle seems to stay harder longer, and got some gains as well. Is this a wonder drug or what? any down sides, besides tons of scar tissue from the daily shot?
    Last edited by hardrock3; 07-24-2005 at 04:50 PM.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardrock3
    this is my first experiance with winni, but I ran it for 7 days and was able to push harder during the workout than ever before. Also, muscle seems to stay harder longer, and got some gains as well, 20 lbs on shoulders alone. Is this a wonder drug or what? any down sides, besides tons of scar tissue from the daily shot?
    I do not understand your question.

What, your sholders went up 20lbs in 7 days?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    probably shoulder pressing went from 50lb dumb bells to 70lb

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Check out the profile on it...

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    this is my first experiance with winni, but I ran it for 7 days and was able to push harder during the workout than ever before. Also, muscle seems to stay harder longer, and got some gains as well. Is this a wonder drug or what? any down sides, besides tons of scar tissue from the daily shot?

yea, wiinie's got some down sides, you shouldn't inject something in your body if you don't know what it does.

DBOL56 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    yea, wiinie's got some down sides, you shouldn't inject something in your body if you don't know what it does.
    agreed Taz. why put something in your body if you're not absolutely sure of what it is and what it does. also you got any test in this cycle? do your research bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    I appreciate the safety tips here fellas. I have done my research and looked at the profile. I may be new to this board but I am not stupid enough to just inject any ole thing. I was wondering if anyone else has gotten instant results from this chemical. I will be adding the test cyp this week.

AG5678 is offline Member
    I appreciate the safety tips here fellas. I have done my research and looked at the profile. I may be new to this board but I am not stupid enough to just inject any ole thing. I was wondering if anyone else has gotten instant results from this chemical. I will be adding the test cyp this week.
    Nothing is a wonder drug.

AG5678

I am learning how to use the chemicals via my local fellows and a clinic we all know of. My initial statement was to show my astonishment at how well this particular one works without my being too aggresive or anything else. I have more intensity at the gym (and a few other areas) without being too much so at work. I just wondered if you all have had good results like this or does my body just work well with this compound. I know we don't have any wonder drugs, but this one works well for me.

DBOL56 is offline New Member
    before i knew better i ran a winny only cycle and i actually had some pretty decent gains. i put on maybe 8-10 lbs of solid muscle and a lot of strength for that amount of muscle. also i did notice the benefits from winny fairly quickly. i put on weight the first week but they may have been my diet so i cant say for sure. i wouldnt say that the results were instant but i did notice the benefits of site injections in the delts as my shoulders seemed to grow more than anything. it was a good learning experience for me so i dont regret it, however, in the future i wont run anything without test as a base. my next cycle will be test only 500mg/wk for 10 wks.

thanks, that is what I was lookin for. Glad I am not the only one.

Thread Information