Thread: d bol

odom4ever is offline New Member

d bol

if i want to gain mass quickly is d bol the answer i am an athlete so what results should i expect?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Any cycle should have test. I like prop at 75-100mg ed. Enth and cyp make me hold water. Prop and dbol is a nice quick cycle. Make sue you have some nolva on hand to help with the estrogen from the dbol. I would not reccomend a dbol only cycle. Honestly, I'd say go at it a few more years without juice. You're only 19, bro. No flame intended but I'd say at 6'1" and 180 you still got a bit more to go before you hit the bottle.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Any cycle should have test. I like prop at 75-100mg ed. Enth and cyp make me hold water. Prop and dbol is a nice quick cycle. Make sue you have some nolva on hand to help with the estrogen from the dbol. I would not reccomend a dbol only cycle. Honestly, I'd say go at it a few more years without juice. You're only 19, bro. No flame intended but I'd say at 6'1" and 180 you still got a bit more to go before you hit the bottle.
    ODC pretty much covered it all.
    You are too young and too skinny for a cycle. But if you are going to do a cycle no matter what anyone says, then do it properly, which means no 'dbol only' cycles. You can run the dbol from weeks 1-6, throw in some test in there weeks1-10, and don't forget your post cycle therapy , DO NOT begin your cycle unless you have everything on hand.

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    ODC pretty much covered it all.
    You are too young and too skinny for a cycle. But if you are going to do a cycle no matter what anyone says, then do it properly, which means no 'dbol only' cycles. You can run the dbol from weeks 1-6, throw in some test in there weeks1-10, and don't forget your post cycle therapy, DO NOT begin your cycle unless you have everything on hand.
    Spyder, my first two steroid cycles were D-bol only. I made some quality gains with only 30mg ED for 6 weeks. Granted I lost most of it cos I didn't have any post gear treatments but are there any more issues with this style of juicing or is it just that, you lose most of what you gain?

d-bol only cycles are a waste and not worth your money, test is needed for putting on quality mass like 10-12 weeks of 500mg per week, the d-bol kicks in quicker and is used to bridge the time before the test kicks in...which on most test take 4-5 weeks so the d-bols is takin in that time frame......d-bol only you will NOT be happy with the results

Quote Originally Posted by odom4ever
    if i want to gain mass quickly is d bol the answer i am an athlete so what results should i expect?
    Yeah...you'll gain the mass quickly....and loose it just as fast. Test needs to be the base of every cycle because of its awesome synergistic properties....it stacks with everything. Dbol works well as a 'jump start' to a cycle while waiting for the longer estered hormones to take effect.

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    d-bol only cycles are a waste and not worth your money, test is needed for putting on quality mass like 10-12 weeks of 500mg per week, the d-bol kicks in quicker and is used to bridge the time before the test kicks in...which on most test take 4-5 weeks so the d-bols is takin in that time frame......d-bol only you will NOT be happy with the results
    Thanks big lad. I've got millions of those little pink tabs so I'll need to go find some enanth/cyp for my next cycle. After my tren /winny cycle that is lol

achtung is offline New Member
    when stacking steroids would you take the two at the same time? or would you take one for a certain amount of weeks and then take the other for a certain amount of weeks???

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I did a d-bol only cycle before I knew about ART, my natural test was never the same.

odom4ever is offline New Member
    what is ART?

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big an rich
    Spyder, my first two steroid cycles were D-bol only. I made some quality gains with only 30mg ED for 6 weeks. Granted I lost most of it cos I didn't have any post gear treatments but are there any more issues with this style of juicing or is it just that, you lose most of what you gain?
    Not only do you lose alot of what you gain from your dbol only cycle, but the pounding your liver takes needs to be considered aswell. I read somewhere a quote that said, 'dbol by itself takes you 2 steps forward and 3 steps back' which i think is the steroid quote of the year. I say, be a man and stick yourself brother, you will not be dissapointed in the end.

Thread Information