PUMPDUP is offline New Member

Thumbs up Third Cycle Input!thnks

Hi guys,
    Just thought id get some input on third cycle.previously i have done deca and Sust. on there own at 250mg a week for 8 weeks.Try to keep doses low for now This cycle will look like (see below), Thanks for any constructive input!.

Weeks 1-10 500mg Sust.
    weeks 1-12 400mg Deca
    Weeks 8-12 50mg EOD Winny
    Weeks 14-16 50mg ED Clomind
    Weeks 1-16 10mg ED Novadex

What do you guys thinks?Thnks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd bump the sust to 13 weeks the deca I'd drop to ten. The winny I'd run from 8-13 and start the clomid week 16. Probably two weeks of pct won't cut it for a cycle like that so be prepared for a bit more

EDIT: I've had success running clomid at 50mg ED for the whole cycle but I know some people are against that. What can I say it has done wonders for my recovery time. If you do just run it for pct you'll probably want to increase the dose of clomid to 100mg for maybe 10 days then drop to 50 for a few more weeks. But in all honesty I'd look into HCG to run during your cycle.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    IMO run the sus for 12 weeks, the deca for 10, and the winny ED. Run a better PCT though. I personally dont like sus so I would go with Test E. Do Pheedno's PCT
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Oh and Vit B6 200mg/ED for that deca
    ~theJuice~

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I'd bump the sust to 13 weeks the deca I'd drop to ten. The winny I'd run from 8-13 and start the clomid week 16. Probably two weeks of pct won't cut it for a cycle like that so be prepared for a bit more

EDIT: I've had success running clomid at 50mg ED for the whole cycle but I know some people are against that. What can I say it has done wonders for my recovery time. If you do just run it for pct you'll probably want to increase the dose of clomid to 100mg for maybe 10 days then drop to 50 for a few more weeks. But in all honesty I'd look into HCG to run during your cycle.

I'd go with similar advise to that...The only difference i would suggest would be to use a single ester test rather then the sust so you can do your test and and deca shots together twice a weeks rather then having to do eod shots like you should be doing for sust. Plus I just don't really like sust.

Thanks guys for the help will take the advise!should'nt i run the deca longer then sust. as deca has a shorter half life? would love to run HCG but can't get my hands on any.Thanks

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PUMPDUP
    Thanks guys for the help will take the advise!should'nt i run the deca longer then sust. as deca has a shorter half life? would love to run HCG but can't get my hands on any.Thanks
    Always run test past deca .

Thanks mate for the advise!

Thread Information