MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Network of steroid users, distributors revealed

Notice the part where they used snitches wearing wires etc. They'll stop at nothing if they want u bad enough!

Network of steroid users, distributors revealed
    By JOSH SWARTZLANDER / Lincoln Journal Star

Levi Lewis and Kenneth Thompson, both arrested on drug conspiracy charges last month, sat atop a network of steroid users and distributors in Lincoln, a Nebraska State Patrol investigator testified Wednesday at Lewis' preliminary hearing.

Lewis and Thompson both used steroids — sent in packages from New York — and sold them to friends and buyers they met at bars and gyms, investigator Matt Brodecky said in court Wednesday.

Some people who bought from Lewis and Thompson not only used the steroids but sold them to other users, Brodecky said.

He based his testimony, in part, on interviews with people who bought the drugs from Lewis and Thompson or received mailed packages for them, he said.

Investigators were helped in the case by Matthew Ochsner of Waverly, who had bought steroids from Thompson and who later recorded their conversations.

Ochsner received two packages for Thompson, whom he knew from the military, and bought at least $1,700 in drugs from him, Brodecky said.

Later, at the request of officers, Ochsner wore a wire during a conversation with Thompson, during which Thompson said he was worried authorities were closing in.

Ochsner met Lewis at Gold's Gym through Thompson, he told authorities.

Ochsner told the Journal Star earlier this month Husker football players "definitely" bought and used steroids from the ring.

Lewis, who shared a dorm room with former Nebraska football player Sandro DeAngelis in 2001 and 2002, approached at least one Nebraska football player and offered to sell him steroids, Brodecky said.

Former Husker Alex Shada declined to buy the drugs, Brodecky said. The former football player told authorities Lewis approached him after he injured his shoulder and told him the drugs would help him recover.

DeAngelis told authorities he never used steroids but knew Lewis had them.

Rick Fitzgerald, arrested more than a year ago for steroid possession, told authorities he got drugs from Lewis and sold them to others, Brodecky said. Chad Case, arrested last month at the same time as Lewis and Thompson, paid Fitzgerald $1,400 cash for steroids, Brodecky said.

Case, who met Fitzgerald at a gym, then got Fitzgerald and Lewis jobs at a nutrition store, where he already worked.

Fitzgerald also overheard conversations between Lewis and Thompson about receiving packages of steroids and sending payments for them to New York, Brodecky said.

Thompson, Case and Lewis each face a charge of conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance. Lewis is also charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of illicit drug money.

Thompson will appear in court Aug. 9. Lewis was bound to district court; his next hearing is Aug. 10. Case's preliminary hearing was continued Wednesday. His next appearance is Sept. 21.

All three have pleaded not guilty and have been released on bond

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Damn, good read bro.

~theJuice~

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah well that goes to show you that u can't trust anyone.
    So if your sourcing u best be careful on who u talk to about it.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Yeup I totally agree with that bro. I keep my source only in my head(memorized)

~theJuice~

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Its about time they made the juice legal and provided novice BB with the right information. dont they think of the tax they could get on this juice if it was legal and how much safer it would be for users. let alone cut out the fake s..t

chris2wire is offline Member
    When you cant trust drug dealers, who can you trust?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    When you cant trust drug dealers, who can you trust?

LMFAO

kalla is offline Banned
    sux!!!

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    That is crazy!

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    good read

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    thanks for sharing bro

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    Who is this punk who bought and then snitched? Matthew Ochsner are you hanging out on AR?

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller9
    Who is this punk who bought and then snitched? Matthew Ochsner are you hanging out on AR?
    I bet there are several just like him hanging out on this board

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    well shit like that is exactly why i've never sold the stuff. simply a squirrel getting a nut, nothing more

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    That suxs.

Quote Originally Posted by hemidog66
    I bet there are several just like him hanging out on this board
    I bet most people would roll if they were caught. Most people in the world, on the boards, etc...

Personally, I got caught, and I didn't roll, and I went to prison (for a first time drug offence, with no charges of distribution). I think you just never know until you are in the situation.

Got a family? Want them to visit you behind glass for a few years? Or would you rather just give up an anonymous sources name from the internet, of someone you don't really personally know?

Put that way, it sounds different, right?

palumbo is offline Member
    good point hooker until ur sitting in the chair its easy to say what u would or wouldnt do

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    wow what a ****in snitch, dont they have anything else better to do? it bothers me to see crap like this and know that there are ppl out there that will rat anyone out for no reason

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I bet most people would roll if they were caught. Most people in the world, on the boards, etc...

Personally, I got caught, and I didn't roll, and I went to prison (for a first time drug offence, with no charges of distribution). I think you just never know until you are in the situation.

Got a family? Want them to visit you behind glass for a few years? Or would you rather just give up an anonymous sources name from the internet, of someone you don't really personally know?

Put that way, it sounds different, right?
    hooker. we got alot in common I did63 months on a drug charge while evryone else basicly walked 1-2 yrs.. but guess what? I can still look myself in the eye. I could have rolled over like a little girl but I stood like and still stand llike the man I am..

Thread Information