nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Supps to use whilst on Test E + Var?

Just wanted to check this out - when I did a superdrol cycle a few months ago, it wasn't until I'd started the cycle that someone told me I needed to use some Milk Thistle and some kind of cholesteral supps.
    I just wanted to check if I need anything to use along side Test E and/or Anavar ? I'll use Milk Thistle again for the Anavar - is it better to use it throughout the cycle or just for PCT, or both? I'll be using a large dose of B-6 to help against acne caused by the Test but what about anything else? do I need cholesteral supps for this cycle?
    Any advie appreciated.
    Cheers

Tarkanian is offline Banned
    Definatley use the Milk Thistle throughout the entire cycle and pct. Anything that you eat/swallow, will make its way through the liver pretty quickly. So with anything you ingest, ie. var, you should be taking milk thistle...good luck with the cycle!

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    I'll be using a large dose of B-6 to help against acne caused by the Test
    You are thinking of Vitamin B5, (Panththenic Acid).

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    B-5 yes, sorry
    Erm, anything else? will I need any cholesteral supps or anything like that? I'm going to run high strength vit tabs and obviously - nolva and liquidex. Is this all I'll need?
    The Var will be run from weeks 8 to 12 so when would be ideal to run the milk thistle?
    Also, can anyone give me a quick guide to dosing with the Var? I want to run a steady 40mg a day. Would two doses of 20mg a day be fine? or can you just take the whole 40mg at once?
    cheers.

Thread Information