ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

Need Mental Help

Hey guys im in week 5 of my Test and Deca cycle. I am starting to see good gains, people are noticing good gains. But theres one problem. Before when i first started my cycle i was in a real happy mood. Like i felt happy always smiling and stuff. But lately since last week or so, ive been getting angry quicker. What do i do. I cant let anyone know im on juice. live with parents and my girl doesnt know im shooting or anything. How can i control my moods. and whats the best way to do it?
    Last edited by ninthprince22; 07-25-2005 at 11:43 AM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Just get used to it. Fck u live in miami...If your in a bad mood hit south beach or something, i'm sure that's enough to cheer anyone up lol

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I don't understand that. I am in a great mood while on cycle...sleep like a rock, tons of energy...

i guess it varies from person to person. most of the time i am in a good mood. but i get really impatient and frustrated really bad at times.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i agree my mental health is feces since i started using the juice, that is until i found religion. bro if your not frrlin right there is somehting missing in your life, not something extra. i dont mean to preach but just a little inner searching and talk with oyur friends or girlfriend, happiness is always an option my friend. smile bro.

Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    i agree my mental health is feces since i started using the juice, that is until i found religion. bro if your not frrlin right there is somehting missing in your life, not something extra. i dont mean to preach but just a little inner searching and talk with oyur friends or girlfriend, happiness is always an option my friend. smile bro.
    lol.. i always smile man! thanks bro, that is a real good response you left. i really appreciate it man. good luck bro.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if u keep thinking about how ur gettin mad, then ur goin to get madder easier. try to surrond urself with good freinds and go out occasionally, u live in miami not hard to find some hot girls. enjoy the rest of ur cycle, and make the most of it.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    while on a cycle my moods are exaggerated.. i'll get more stressed, sad, compassionate, loving, happy, horny, and angry than i normally would.. like nomore said find what it is that's making you feel like that, and change or avoid it, don't just walk around thinking "i'm angry".. out of all the different moods, i think anger and depression can be the most destructive while on a cycle.
    Last edited by Tazwell; 07-25-2005 at 04:46 PM.

Thread Information