Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Source Post

max-it is offline Member

Question Source Post

First off, i am not asking for a source. Instead, I am just making an observation.

I notice a lot of people (newbies) coming on this board and asking for a source. I agree that this can not be tolerated. I also notice most senior membors getting very upset when a source post is made and I agree with their angre because source posts threaten the very existence of this board as an educational forum.

I am new to the board and I do not post often, instead, I read. I read almost every post so I can learn as much as I can. I have already learned so much from the "vets" and I continue to read, i am thankful for this board and everyone on it.

My suggestion or question is this. If a newbie like myself can not come on this board and ask for a source then what is the alternative? Everyone was a newbie at some time, except maybe eistein. I know you all remeber what it was like to not have a source so source posts are inevitable.

Why can't there be an educational thread that is devoted to the development of a source outisde of this board? I read the educational threads and they are very informative. But now that I know so much more than I did before I joined this board I am really no better off than before without a quality source. I am paying gym prices now and am constantly worried about the quality of the gear I may be getting. What are the pros and cons to developing an educational thread devoted to educating newbies on the process of obtaining a quality source. No mention of any specific source is necessary. Instead, the thread could focus on the "process" one would use to develope a quality source outside of this board. I think this may help reduce source posts.

Just my .02, and I am a newbie so what do I know.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    make some friends and hang around, that's all I can say...and that is all anyone can really say...

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Make some friends, lol

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    Make some friends, lol
    not in a literal sense of course

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Theres your problem, you never post, so people don't trust you enough to give their sources away. I mean sources for pumpkins of course.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Theres your problem, you never post, so people don't trust you enough to give their sources away. I mean sources for pumpkins of course.
    I get your point, I will post more often. I always feel like someone else would be better qualified to answer questions than me even if I know the answer. I mean, when someone asks "can you drink winny" I can jump right in.

What about the point of my post, would an educational thread help the situation?

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Just remember, anything you read can be read by anyone else. I.E. DEA...etc. There is a reason it's called the black market. Stick around, you will find a quality source.

-B

don't worry too much bro, with a post like this I'm sure you'll have alota buddies pm'in you. Personally I wouldn't answer then though

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Before I came to the internet I got all my stuff through other means, I.E the gym, the border, ect. Take a Carnival Cruise around the Gulf of MX, you won't be dissapointed

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    You best bet bro is to hang around and post and get to know people. Eventually you make friends with someone that hooks you up. Just dont ask, dont be impatient, and dont screw your referral over. Other than that I can tell you that all good things come in time.

Do customs check you on these cruise's? Business and pleasure, never thought of it before!!!

eport is offline Associate Member
    max-it hey i know what you are saying i am a newbie to it sucks but i guess we just have to earn our stripes first..

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    find the biggest guy at the gym and kiss his ass.....nah j/k. It took me awhile to find one too. Just talk to the other bro's at the gym. Thats all the adive I could give ya. Good luck!

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    I will tell you THIS bro........ You are gonna receive a TON of pm's now about "what you need", IGNORE THEM. Keep in mind that a source is selling "illegal drugs" and will not come to you openly. They will be through trusted referrals that you make along your journey. I know it sucks but it will all work out. And stay away from www's. I know it is tempting, but a C/D is not worth it, neither is losing your money.

Quote Originally Posted by eport
    max-it hey i know what you are saying i am a newbie to it sucks but i guess we just have to earn our stripes first..
    1 more post and you qualify

just pickin

bubbathegut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101

i have been waiting since march i guess no one likes me

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    i think its the new avatar

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    find the biggest guy at the gym and kiss his ass.....nah j/k. It took me awhile to find one too. Just talk to the other bro's at the gym. Thats all the adive I could give ya. Good luck!
    Thanks for the advice bro, trust me, I've kissed enough ass to go into politics.

I appreciate the advice of all of you "seniors". Do you guys get an AARP card, or would it be an AASP card?

I guess an educational thread is out of the question, I'm just trying to give some of my insight even if it is lacking. Thanks to everyone.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    Yeah man, I thinks its your avatar. Maybe you should find a pic of Easy E.

Just kidding.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    make some friends and hang around, that's all I can say...and that is all anyone can really say...

perfect advice there

mass junkie is offline banned
    fitty, will you be my friend?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    bubba, no one has helped you out because all of your posts are completely useless lol.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    bubba, no one has helped you out because all of your posts are completely useless lol.
    Thanks for the flame.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Amen.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i understand your problem bro, but remember to not let the only reason your a member of this board be to get a source. you can do that elsewhere, were strictly for some good ole' info

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    bro you have no idea how good it is to hear that. i've wanted to say that for months but i simply choose not to talk any ****. but seriously, the guy post a dancing ****in bananna in every other post

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    Thanks for the flame.
    It's not a flame to you, he's refering to the gut's useless whoring. It's a slight annoyance to some.

And Bubba, he is absolutely right by the way. Maybe your post count isn't worth it huh?

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    bro you have no idea how good it is to hear that. i've wanted to say that for months but i simply choose not to talk any ****. but seriously, the guy post a dancing ****in bananna in every other post
    who are you guys talking about? I used dancing bananas in every other post? I havn't been a member for months. Are you talking about someone else?

who are you guys talking about? I used dancing bananas in every other post? I havn't been a member for months. Are you talking about someone else?
    I think they were referring to someone else

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I think they were referring to someone else
    I understand now, sorry for the flame comment. Thanks for everyone's input. I'm gonna start posting what I know and try to be a friend to the members on this board. Thanks again.

I understand now, sorry for the flame comment. Thanks for everyone's input. I'm gonna start posting what I know and try to be a friend to the members on this board. Thanks again.
    Since we're friends now...can I borrow a hundred bucks...and i'll pay you back..ummmmm never

Since we're friends now...can I borrow a hundred bucks...and i'll pay you back..ummmmm never

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    NUFF SAID

P Rock is offline Member
    i dont have any luck finding one either, i even looked for one on e-bay. i guess i'll take a carnival cruise next.

Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    i even looked for one on e-bay
    Oy. No luck? That's good, for your freedom or wallet's sake.

fitty, will you be my friend?
    sure, only if i can meet that hot cousin of yours

Bob Balco is offline Banned
    Here is what you do "newb". You give a balls to the wall effort to earn a spot on the message board all star team. Start off all your new posts by saying "i am a stupid newbie and I deserve to be shot for asking this but...." Maybe jack up your # of posts with messages telling us what color your 5hit was in the morning. After you move up in the pecking order you can then start threads about how them mutterfkin "newbs" are asking you for your kick ass WWW. source. LOL

Like you and plenty of others I have used this site and others like it without actually being a member. Hey I have posted about this crap a couple of times. There are some really smart and cool people on here. You just have to sift through the keyboard cowboys. With the latest 60 minutes episode about steroids and homemade Fina kits some of these "pipeline to the big time" sources everyone brags about are going to get nailed. Check your PM.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    One thing I learned is you dont find sources, sources find you. I never had any interest in steroids until they were offered to me. I guess I'm just lucky that my friends are sources and have countless friends that know sources.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Dude - you should be doing stand up comedy

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Balco
    Here is what you do "newb". You give a balls to the wall effort to earn a spot on the message board all star team. Start off all your new posts by saying "i am a stupid newbie and I deserve to be shot for asking this but...." Maybe jack up your # of posts with messages telling us what color your 5hit was in the morning. After you move up in the pecking order you can then start threads about how them mutterfkin "newbs" are asking you for your kick ass WWW. source. LOL

Like you and plenty of others I have used this site and others like it without actually being a member. Hey I have posted about this crap a couple of times. There are some really smart and cool people on here. You just have to sift through the keyboard cowboys. With the latest 60 minutes episode about steroids and homemade Fina kits some of these "pipeline to the big time" sources everyone brags about are going to get nailed. Check your PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information